- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
3M Mechanical Adjust Monitor Arm MA100MB
With the push of a button, the 3M Mechanical Adjust Monitor Arm MA100MB may be moved up and down through six fixed positions with a total height range of eight inches. Capable of handling displays of up to 18 pounds, the arm attaches to a desk with either a clamp or grommet mount, both of which are included. The 3M Mechanical Adjust Monitor Arms MA100MB afford depth, swivel, and tilt adjustments in addition to cable management so you are focused on your work and not on the pain a stationary display can cause.
3M has discontinued this item.
The 3M Dual-Swivel Monitor Arm MA140MB is a great replacement.
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
The 3M Mechanical Adjust Monitor Arm MA100MB channels through six fixed positions for simple, push-of-a-button adjustability. Coupled with its flexible swivel and tilt features, you’ll find many unique and ergonomically-sound ways to make your display respond to your varying needs. Cable management keeps cords out of the way so you can enjoy the newfound desk space this mount affords. Included clamp and grommet mounts can carry monitors weighing up to 18 pounds. All told, the numerous features, movement capabilities, and ergonomic benefits make the 3M Mechanical Adjust Monitor Arms MA100MB a fantastic value.
Features - 3M Mechanical Adjust Monitor Arm MA100MB
- Height adjusts through six fixed positions
- Tilts forward and back and swivels 180 degrees
- Clamp and grommet mount hardware included for desks up to 1-7/8" thick
- Monitor can rotate 360 degrees from portrait to landscape
- Cable management throughout arm keeps wires hidden
3M Mechanical Adjust Monitor Arm MA100MB Specifications
|Maximum height from desk surface||16.6"|
|Maximum extension length||19.25"|
|Weight capacity||18 lb monitors|
|VESA plates||75mm and 100mm|
Download more information
The 3M Mechanical Adjust Monitor Arm MA100MB adjusts with the push of a button.
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The ergonomic benefits of a monitor arm are many, not the least of which is reduced strain felt as a result of adjusting your monitor to your needs instead of you accommodating to the technology. The 3M Mechanical Adjust Monitor Arm MA100MB sets the stage for an ergonomic workspace by freeing up desk space and reducing clutter which keeps you focused, pain-free, and productive. The 3M Mechanical Adjust Monitor Arms also work great as a TV mount for when it is time to unwind.