- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouch KeyboardHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Extech 407750 Sound Level Meter with PC Interface
The Extech 407750 Digital Sound Level Meter offers a big backlit display with an analog bargraph, PC interface and background sound absorber for superb accuracy. What differentiates this meter from others? The background noise absorber is optimal for noise measurements with high ambient noise levels, and the user can capture data to a PC using the optional Windows compatible 407752 software in the accessory tab. Scroll down to see more Extech 407750 sound level meter features and specifications.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Model- Extech 407750 Sound Level Meter
The Extech 407750 Sound Level Meter with PC Interface gives you two calibration options: standard factory calibration or NIST Calibration Certification. Note that NIST Calibration Certification adds 5 days to this product's lead time compared to the standard model which usually ships within one business day of purchase.
Software & Cable - Extech 407750 Sound Level Meter
The Extech 407750 Sound Level Meter with PC Interface is available with or without Windows compatible software and cable.
The Extech 407750 Sound Level Meter with PC Interface gives high accuracy readings that meets Type 2 standards: ANSI S1.4-1983, IEC60651, EN 60651. The included RS-232 interface will capture data to a PC using the compatible 407752 software, and it also has analog AC/DC outputs for connection to a recorder.
Extech 407750 Sound Level Meter with PC Interface Features
- Background sound absorber for machine noise measurements that will filter out ambient noise
- Auto/Manual ranging from 30 to 130dB in 6 ranges
- ANSI and IEC Type 2 standards compliant
- A and C selectable frequency weightings
- Large 3 1/2 digit display with 0.1dB resolution with backlighting and analog bargraph
- Electret condenser microphone provides 1.5dB accuracy
- Min/Max plus analog output and tripod mount, and Max Hold latches maximum value on display
- Evaluating machine noise
- Dealing with OSHA compliance testing
- Measuring community noise
- Using PC interface for data collection
- Handling noise ordinances
- Microphone wind cover
- 9V battery
- Carrying case