- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
The Advanced Ergonomics Manual
The Advanced Ergonomics Manual is a comprehensive 700 page, hands-on manual for ergonomic analysis, design and planning on a USB drive in .pdf format. The manual is widely used by ergonomists or safety and health professionals in a variety of industries.Read More...
Ch.II Task Design
Ch.III Work Area Design
Ch.IV Hand Tool Design
Ch.V Enviromental Factors
Ch.VI Special Issues
The Advanced Ergonomics Manual is a great reference for assessment training and testing. This comprehensive manual gives information on ergonomic analysis, functional designs and planning. The manual is offered in a PDF format, loaded onto a USB flash drive.
We suggest getting the manual if you need instructions on measuring ergonomic risk and using the equipment in the Ergokit.
Please note: The software is not designed to be Mac compatible. You may be able to view the PDF's but you will need to manually navigate to them through your file explorer. If you wish to simply open up the program and run, you will need to run it in Parallels or a Windows machine.
The Advanced Ergonomics Manual - What People Are Saying:
Safe Workplace Magazine "Every aspect of ergonomics,....is clearly outlined in this publication."
Stephen Hochschuler, M.D., Texas Back Institute, Plano, TX "An excellent resource for the professional concerned with the musculoskeletal system."
Modern Material Handling Magazine "An invaluable resource for the material handling professional."
Wolfgang Skudlarek, Alumax, Inc., Norcross, GA "The most thorough manual I've seen on this subject during my 22 year career. Highly understandable, a wealth of user friendly information, well worth the expense."
Anthony Schiavi, The Boston Globe, Boston, MA "The most thorough book I've seen covering ergonomics; a wealth of information for the safety professional."
April 27, 2011
The advanced ergonomics manual is an integral part of my ergonomics lab. One of several reference tools I use to ensure I provide the best assessment and solution to a customer's ergonomic issues.
November 11, 2010
This is a very useful manual that includes everything I could think it possibly could. I'm doing assessments with it as a reference. I think it's a must for me.