- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Allseating Cpod Task Chair with Optional Headrest
The Allseating Cpod Task Chair is an excellent choice for someone who is seeking an ergonomic chair for all day use, the highest level of back support and the cooling comfort of a mesh back. The molded foam seat reduces pressure without sacrificing back support. The Allseating Cpod Task Chair offers a completely personalized back support system and optional 5-way adjustable multi-function arms which provide custom support for nearly any body.
Allseating has discontinued this item.
The Allseating You Chair - Highback is a great replacement.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Choose between the standard deluxe synchro-tilt (DST) mechanism or the deluxe synchro-tilt with back angle adjustment (DST2) mechanism which offers the added ability to adjust the angle of your chair back independent of the seat.
The Allseating Cpod Task Chair can be ordered with or without a headrest.
The seat slider is strongly recommended because it allows the user to personalize the depth of the seat to fit the length of their thighs. For proper support, the front edge of your chair seat should be two to four fingers from the back of your calf.
Select from armless or your choice of 3 different arms, each featuring a different range of motion to best suit your needs. All arms have soft, polyurethane arm pads.
Task 2 Arm
Button activated height adjustment offers a 4" height adjustment range.
Easy ratchet height adjustment with a 4" range and a 4" total width adjustment range. The arm pads pivot, slide forward and back, and side-to-side for versatile arm placement. We highly recommend this arm.
Task 2 Arm with Width Adjustment
Button activated height adjustment offers a 4" height adjustment range. Knob under the arm offers a total of 4" of width adjustment with 2" per arm.
The Twister Arms offers the same functionality as the Task 2 Arm. However, it also has width adjustment and the arm pad pivots 360°.
The Allseating Cpod chair ships standard with carpet casters. Soft casters for hard floors are available as an upgrade.
Fabric - Grade 1
Elements is an excellent choice for office use. This fabric is crafted of 100% polyester and is extremely durable with an abrasion rating of 400,000+ double rubs. It also passes Cal 117 standard. Clean with water based cleaning agents, foams or pure water-free solvents.
Oasis is another durable Grade 1 fabric. It is rated for 98,000 double-rubs and is cleanable with water based cleaning agents, foams or pure water-free solvents.
Fabric - Grade 2
Twilight is a polyester/nylonblend, rated for 50,000 double rubs. It also passes Cal 117 standard. Clean with water based cleaning agents, foams or pure water-free solvents.
Fabric - Grade 3
This is a polyester faux suede. It is rated for 40.000+ double rubs and should be cleaned with pure, water-free solvents.
Whisper Synthetic Leather
Whisper looks and feels like leather but is actually 100% polyvinyl chloride with antibacterial and mildew resistant properties. This makes it a good choice for health care situations and other uses where "wipe clean" is necessary. Abrasion resistance is more than 100,000 double rubs. Whisper also meets Cal 117-MVSS 302 UFAC Class 1 standard.
Fabric - Grade L3
Andes leather is a durable and attractive upholstery choice that comes in 11 different colors.
Free Ergonomic Webinar
This purchase includes a free half-hour Online Ergonomic Training Webinar with an ergonomic pro. This webinar will help you learn how best to use ergonomic tools and make the right choices for your workstation. Anyone interested in building an ideal workspace for their own unique needs should take advantage of this offer. The webinar will cover valuable ergonomic essentials such as:
- Understanding the biomechanics of sitting
- Setting up a workstation to maximize efficiency
- Adjusting a chair and desk to promote neutral posture
- Learning exercises to reduce stress and fatigue
Featuring the world's first fully adjustable lumbar support, the Allseating Cpod Task Chair has five independently adjustable straps on the chair back which allow you to personalize the support for your entire back. The knitted mesh back is soft and easy on your clothing while allowing for air circulation to keep you cool throughout the work day.
Allseating Cpod Features
- Five independently adjustable back support straps
- Optional headrest is height and angle adjustable
- Soft, knitted mesh back
- Deluxe synchro-tilt mechanism
- Pneumatic seat height
- Tilt tension control w/infinite tilt lock
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Overall Dimensions||42.25-49" H, 25-28" W|
|Back||28" H x 19.5" W|
|Seat||20" W, 17.5-20.25" D|
|Seat height range||16.5-20" H|
|Weight limit||250 lbs|
Download more information
My back is happy
July 30, 2009
I've had back problems for years and my PT suggested the cpod chair. I love that I can customize the back support and the added headrest lets me relax and lean back during the day which also helps. The soft energy absorbing foam was worth the upgrade. Now my coworkers are jealous and want their own.
July 30, 2009
This chair is really comfortable. I got the multi-function arms so this is the first time I've had a chair with arms that can come close enough to my body.