- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Bakker Elkhuizen Ergo-Top 320 Ergonomic Notebook Stand
The Bakker Elkhuizen Ergo-Top 320 Ergonomic Notebook Stand is a versatile notebook stand that you can take on the go. Ensuring proper ergonomics when using a laptop is important. Not only will it help reduce neck strain with proper positioning for both height and depth, but this lightweight stand has a built in document holder and a cable-lock security feature. The Bakker Elkhuizen Ergo-Top 320 Ergonomic Notebook Stand really does it all.
Bakker Elkhuizen has discontinued this item.
The Bakker Elkhuizen Q-doc 515 Document Holder is a great replacement.
The simple yet fully-featured design of the Bakker Elkhuizen Ergo-Top 320 Ergonomic Notebook Stand makes it ideal for any home or office workstation. Featuring an integrated document holder as well as a secure cable lock that connects both your notebook and all accessories with one lock, this versatile notebook stand makes positioning your laptop screen at the proper ergonomic level a breeze. And with its built-in cable management system, not only will the Bakker Elkhuizen Ergo-Top 320 Ergonomic Notebook Stand free up desk space by removing the need for an external monitor, it will help clean up the wires of your laptop peripherals, improving both the look and the ergonomics of your workstation.
Features - Bakker Elkhuizen Ergo-Top 320 Ergonomic Notebook Stand
- Positions your notebook at the proper viewing level
- Features built-in document holder
- Computer cable lock secures notebook and cables with one lock
- Integrated cable management system cleans up the wires of connected peripherals
- Fits laptops and notebooks up to 17''
Bakker Elkhuizen Ergo-Top 320 Ergonomic Notebook Stand Specifications
|Size range||For laptops up to 17''|
|Dimensions||9.6'' W x 14.6'' D|
Download more information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The Bakker Elkhuizen Ergo-Top 320 Ergonomic Notebook Stand doesn't just provide superior ergonomic features. With its built-in document holder, secure cable lock, and wire management system, the Ergo-Top 320 incorporates your laptop and essential accessories into one complete unit.