- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Bakker Elkhuizen Ergo-Q 260 Notebook Stand
The Bakker Elkhuizen Ergo-Q 260 Notebook Stand solves the ergonomic challenges of laptop use, without taking away from its portable capabilities. Completely foldable and compact, the stand is an easy accessory you can take on the go, or keep at your desk. Inner padding holds your computer in place without damage, and an in-line document holder makes working all the easier. The stand positions your screen so it's higher up, and angled vertically, so you won't have to hunch forward to peer at your screen. Proper use of the Bakker Elkhuizen Ergo-Q 260 requires an external keyboard and mouse. We recommend purchasing the Bakker Elkhuizen S-board 860 Bluetooth Compact Keyboard and the Evoluent Vertical Mouse 4: Right Hand Wireless Mouse VM4RW.Read More...
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
The Bakker Elkhuizen Ergo-Q 260 Notebook Stand helps you create your own ergonomic office setting wherever you go. Made with Hylite aluminum, its rubber feet help keep the stand stable and upright, and its protective foam keep the laptop from getting scratched. With 5 different height settings, you can adjust your laptop screen to the right height for you. A pivoting document holder makes set-up easy, and working even more efficient.
Features - Bakker Elkhuizen Ergo-Q 260
- Pivoting document holder
- Ultra Mobile: less than 1lb in weight and completely foldable
- 5 different height settings
- 2 year warranty
- Hylite aluminum, rubber anti-slip feet, and protective foam inside
Bakker Elkhuizen Ergo-Q 260 Notebook Stand Specifications
|Adjustable height range at back||3.54-8.26''|
|Size range||for all laptops up to 15.6''|
|Maximum thickness of laptop||1.37''|
Download more information
Video Demo- Bakker Elkhuizen Ergo-Q 260 Notebook Stand
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Laptops are no excuse not to be ergonomic! This Bakker Elkhuizen Ergo-Q 260 Notebook Stand will help you ease into work wherever you go, with no fear that your posture or neck placement is compromised. It's foldable and has plenty of inner padding, so you can bring it anywhere and take care of yourself and your laptop!