American Value: Gibo Kodama Chairs
Value conscious chair customers, rejoice! Human Solution is happy to add the Gibo Kodama line of ergonomic office chairs to our offering. While their name is a bit of a mouthful, this southern California company has been manufacturing uncomplicated office chairs for over two decades.
Gibo Kodama chairs offer many of the advanced ergonomic adjustments found on our high end lines of chairs at a fraction of the cost. Adjustable height backs and lumbar supports, seat depth and adjustments and arm adjustment are only a few of the features of these chairs. With price tags starting below $400 for some models, they are also good value chairs.
We offer several chairs to meet specialized needs, such as:
- Huntington: an all purpose task chair suitable for a range of users
- Catalina: A less deep chair that goes down to 17” in seat height, perfect for petite users
- Coronado: A sturdy big & tall task chair for users up to 300 lbs
- Laguna: A mesh back task chair
- Intrepid: A 24/7 intensive use chair that also doubles as a big & tall chair for users up to 450 lbs
For a great value that’s made in the USA, Gibo Kodama office chairs are hard to beat.
Featured Blog Posts
Interested in ergonomics?