Raynor Eurotech Apollo Chair Review
The Raynor Eurotech Apollo chair is one of our favorite mesh chairs here at the Human Solution. We’ve all tried it out here in the office; I sat in the Apollo MT9300 for a few months. The mid back design offers a pronounced contour that fits a variety of body types comfortably and provides ample support for the lumbar area. The ratchet back lets you raise the seat back up until you find the “sweet spot” that properly supports an individual while they’re sitting. The seat cushion is nice and thick; it can be a little warm at first. Since it’s super plush, the cushion and waterfall edge help reduce pressure points in the legs and hips while sitting. The arms sat a little high for me, so I took them off because I did a lot of 10-key work on my keyboard tray.
The Apollo Chair comes in five similar models with differing levels of adjustability. These Raynor Eurotech chairs fit users from 5’ 2” to 6’ 2” up to 250 lbs:
- The Apollo MT9300 is all mesh
- The Apollo MT9400 works as a reception or home office chair
- The Apollo MFT9450 features a multi-tilt mechanism and works well for all day use
- The Apollo MM9500 offers a high back with or without a headrest
- The Apollo DFT9800 Drafting chair complements taller or sit/stand desks
If you’re looking for a chair that fits your budget but provides adequate support and adjustability, we don’t hesitate to recommend the Raynor Apollo Chair. There aren’t many other chairs in this price range that fit the bill.
Featured Blog Posts
Interested in ergonomics?