- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Conset 501-19 8X060 Center Laminate Electric Sit-Stand Desk
The Conset-501-19 Center Electric Sit-Stand Desk is an affordable pedestal desk with a heavy lifting capacity. The sleek design will compliment any working environment, especially those looking to fit a smaller area. Choose from a variety of different sized, high-quality laminate tops to find your perfect fit. The Conset-501-19 Center Electric Sit-Stand Desk is a great choice for those looking great value in a small package.
Looking for a height adjustable desk that's an even better value? Our UPLIFT Space Saver Standing Desk is the complete package, with a sturdy lifting capacity, dual motors, and a comprehensive 7-year warranty...all at an affordable price.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
This ergonomic desk is available in several sizes. All desks have a height range from 27" to 47.5".
|Model||Base dimensions||Worksurface dimensions|
|34-23S||Small rectangle||34" W
|40-23S||Large rectangle||40" W
|40-29S||Small rectangle||40" W
The worksurface may be ordered with a Maple, Beech, Oak or Cherry* veneer finish.
*Please note that Cherry is not a true cherry wood color. It is more of a dark beech color with a slight pink hue. Also, oak and cherry finishes have an 8 to 12 week lead time.
The base may be ordered in Silver or Black powder coat finish.
The caster set consists of 4 turnable wheels - all with wheel locks. The wheels are easily mounted using a threaded hole and come with all the necessary fittings. The size of the wheels (75mm diameter) ensures that the table is easy to move.
Advanced Wire Management Kit
The Advanced Wire Management Kit is a complete cable organization system for your height-adjustable desk. We developed this kit after years of desk installations. It's a proven way to easily manage all computer and electric desk cords. The kit includes the following:
- Wire management tray - a large tray (3.6'' wide x 24'' long) attached to the bottom surface of your desktop that holds the included power strip along with any AC adapters or cord bundles. It is easy to add or remove items. (Note: While we recommend the full kit, this tray is also available on its own.)
- 6-outlet power strip - fits in the wire management tray and allows your monitor, computer, phone, desk lamp or other corded accessories to ride up/down with the desktop so you never run out of cord length when the desk is fully raised.
- 10 self-adhesive cable mounts
- 100 single use cable ties
- 10 reusable cable ties
- Desk-to-wall cable organizer - conceals the power strip and Ethernet cords going to your wall outlet in a single attractive wire management tube. It's very easy to add/remove wires from the tube with the included wire funnel tool.
Click the video below to get some helpful tips on making the most of your UPLIFT Advanced Wire Management Kit:
The included cable organization tray forms the crux of your wire management solution with a sleek, black design that seamlessly blends with your desk's design and mounts securely to the desktop with two self-tapping wood screws or a strip of included double-sided tape. At 3.6'' wide, this tray is wide enough to accommodate cords, power supplies and the included power strip, minimizing below-desk clutter. While we recommend adding the entire advanced wire management kit for a full cable management solution with the most customization, this wire management tray portion of the kit can also be added to your desk order on its own.
10 self-adhesive wire mounts and 100 single-use cable ties allow for cables to be bundled and pulled taut against the bottom of the desk, eliminating hanging wires.
As your workstation develops over the years, it's likely that you'll need to re-bundle wires for routing or storage inside the wire management tray. A set of 10 reusable cable ties is also included, allowing for modification of cable bundling as needed without needing to replace individual cable ties.
Additionally, the Advanced Wire Management Kit provides a desk-to-wall cable organizer to organize wires running from an outlet or equipment to your desk in a single bundle. The desk-to-wall cable organizer's heavy-duty "spiral" design protects the cables inside from wear and tear, while also allowing cables to be integrated into the organizer or removed from it easily. An included quick wire add/remove tool rapidly and efficiently routes cables into the organizer.
Finally, if you need more power outlets close at hand, or just need an all-in-one power solution, a clamp-on surge protector with USB charger can be added to the Advanced Wire Management Kit or ordered as a standalone product. This unique surge protector features six power outlets with space for two large AC adapters as well as a pair of ports for charging USB devices. Capable of clamping onto any surface up to 1 3/8'' thick, this surge protector can placed nearly anywhere on your desk for convenient outlet access. Please note that this surge protector will not fit inside of the wire management tray and must be mounted on the desk edge.
The attached stands that typically come with a new monitor are not ergonomic or adjustable; using a monitor arm will allow you to maintain good posture, avoid eye strain, control monitor position and save desktop space. Most people who purchase a monitor arm come back and say they should have done so years ago.
The UPLIFT Monitor Arm is a stylish, pneumatic monitor arm that provides complete fingertip adjustment for height, depth and lateral movement with an adjustable counterbalance system that allows for easy movement. If you are looking for a dual monitor solution, we also offer the UPLIFT Dual Monitor Arm, with the same great intuitive adjustment.
- Single UPLIFT arm for monitors 4.5 - 17.5 lbs.
- Single UPLIFT arm for monitors 17.5 - 35 lbs.
- Dual UPLIFT arm for monitors 4.5 - 17.5 lbs. each
Standing Desk Mat
Our 18'' x 30'' desk mat is an excellent choice for comfortable standing. It has a textured surface to prevent slipping, and the gel foam interior provides relief to legs and feet. It's light and small enough to easily move back and forth as you go from sitting to standing.
When using a sit-stand desk, we recommend mounting your computer beneath your desktop to prevent cables from being stretched and pulled out of their ports when moving the desk from sitting to standing positions. We don't recommend leaving your CPU on the floor, as most cords aren't long enough to stretch from a computer placed on the floor to the standing height of your desk. While one option is to place your CPU on top of your desk, a CPU holder allows you to securely attach your computer tower to the bottom of your desktop to free up desk space. For an adjustable CPU holder at a discounted price when bundled with this desk, our own UPLIFT CPU Holder features a 360° swivel mount and a gliding track mechanism for easy access to your computer.
Click the video below to see the many features and benefits of the UPLIFT CPU Holder:
UPLIFT Half Circle Desk Drawer
For a little bit of extra storage, add an UPLIFT Half Circle Desk Drawer at a discounted price when bundled together with your desk. This half-circle-shaped, swiveling drawer easily attaches to the underside of your desktop via a central mount and pivots in either direction, rotating out to give you quick and easy access to smaller accessories that you don't want cluttering up your desktop. Featuring pen and pencil trays, a notepad slot, a tape dispenser, and storage compartments, the 13.6'' W x 7.4'' D x 1.3'' thick UPLIFT accessories drawer will help keep your height adjustable desk cleaner and more organized.
All UPLIFT desks ship for free to both commercial locations and residences in the lower 48 states of the US. We don't spring any hidden shipping costs on you during the checkout process. Just place your order, and we'll contact you to arrange the free shipping method that will work best for you.
Room of Choice Delivery ($199)
If you need us to bring your shipment into a specific room of your business or residence, just choose this option and we'll have your desk delivered where you need it.
Please note: This delivery option will add about 1½ to 2 weeks to transit time.
Room of Choice Delivery with Desk Installation ($299)
If you need the desk both delivered into a specific room and put together, choose this option and we can arrange for assembly as well. Desk installation services are not available in California.
Please note: This delivery option will add about 1½ to 2 weeks to transit time.
Canadian Shipping ($249)
We deliver most desk orders to Canada for a flat rate. If for some reason this flat rate does not apply to your order, we will contact you to approve any shipping charge adjustments before proceeding.
Alaska, Hawaii and International Shipping (Will Contact with Pricing)
Our desks can ship to any commercial or residential location outside the lower 48 US states as well. If you are in Alaska, Hawaii, or any international location, choose this option, and we can calculate your shipping cost and contact you for approval. Please note that duties, brokerage fees and taxes will apply to international orders. One less expensive alternative is to purchase just an UPLIFT Desk base that can ship within a business day via UPS ground, and source your desktop locally.
The Conset 501-19 8X060 Center Laminate Electric Sit-Stand Desk is designed to solve a common problem with office work: staying seated for long periods of time can lead to discomfort and reduce alertness and productivity. With an electric height adjustable desk, users are able to easily switch to a standing position. Traveling up and down at 1.1" per second, this electric sit-stand height adjustable desk raises and lowers fast, so switching causes minimal disruption. Height adjustment is controlled with a switch mounted on the front edge of the worksurface.
Features - Conset 501-19 Laminate Electric Sit-Stand Desk
- Constructed with lightweight materials
- Laminate tops are extremely sturdy
- Features wide height range
- Motor adjusts seamlessly
- Work surface offered in a variety of sizes
- Integrated cable tray
- 5-year warranty on frame and metal parts; 2-year warranty on motor
501-19 Center Technical Specifications
|Height range including desktop thickness||27" - 47.5"|
|Desktop thickness||1" thick laminate|
27" - 47.5" H
|Power supply||80 W AC transformer|
|Color||Silver or black