- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Laminate Desktop Elevator
The Desktop Elevator is an adjustable height surface that is easily placed on top of your current desktop. This is a great choice for those who are not able to replace their current desk with a full sit to stand unit, or do not want to be burdened with assembling a whole new desk. It effortlessly raises and lowers to 14 positions using nitrogen gas pistons, making this a convenient and electricity free ergonomic workstation. The Desktop Elevator comes in Yorkshire Cherry, Wild Cherry, Kensington Maple, Fashion Grey and Natural Almond, and is available in either 24'' or 27'' depth models, so you can easily accommodate different sized desks with an elegant look.
Desktop Elevator has discontinued this item.
The UPLIFT Height Adjustable Standing Desk Converter is a great replacement.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Desktop Elevator comes in a variety of high quality finishes, including Yorkshire Cherry, Wild Cherry, Kensington Maple, Fashion Grey and Natural Almond
The Desktop Elevator is available in 2 different depths:
24'' DEEP MODEL: Choose this size for desks 20'' to 24'' deep (front to back). This model is made for narrow desks, some shallow cubicles and for credenzas.
27'' DEEP MODEL: Choose this size for desks 25'' to 36'' deep (front to back). This model is made for full sized or larger desks.
The Desktop Elevator fits most existing desk configurations, including straight, ''L'' and ''U'' shaped desks. The front edge of the working surface should be placed at the front edge of your desk. Both sizes accommodate desktop computers with separate monitors or laptops.
The Desktop Elevator ships fully assembled for free to the US lower 48 states, excluding California, Washington and Oregon, which incur a $40.00 shipping and handling fee. Alaska, Hawaii, and international orders will require a separate shipping quote.
The Desktop Elevator is the perfect solution for those trying to create a standing workstation, but cannot fully replace their current desk. The generous height range fits users of all sizes, and it comes in a variety of quality laminate finishes. The Desktop Elevator does not require a power source, and moves effortlessly in 1'' increments to 14 different settings so anyone can experience the benefits of a sit to stand workstation.
Features - Desktop Elevator
- Adjusts to 14 different settings, in 1" increments
- Lifts using high precision nitrogen gas springs, tested in excess of 30,000 cycles
- Available in a variety of high quality finishes
- Easy and quick assembly
- Offered with two different desktop depths, 24'' or 27''
The Desktop Elevator Specifications
|Desktop Dimensions||48'' W x 24'' or 27'' D|
|Height range||3'' - 17.5'' from the height of the desktop|
|Weight capacity||150 lbs|
|Overall weight||70 lbs|
Video Review - The Desktop Elevator
Check out the Desktop Elevator in action!
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The Desktop Elevator provides the same health benefits as using a traditional sit to stand desk. From helping improve overall posture to lowering risks of serious health hazards like heart disease or diabetes, studies have shown time and time again that standing will result in dramatic improvements today, as well as in the future.