- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
HOGGAN Health digitFET
The digitFET Miniature Push and Pinch Force Gauge is built for the smaller industrial ergonomic applications. This gauge is the companion to the well-known ergoFET Push and Pull Gauge, and it is part of the growing family of innovative testing devices for ergonomic applications offered by HOGGAN Health. The digitFET Miniature Push and Pinch Force Gauge is designed for smaller ergonomic applications in industrial settings, such as gathering force readings in smaller, hard-to-reach areas such as electrical wiring connectors and pop-pin door panels.
HOGGAN has discontinued this item.
Check out our selection of other HOGGANergo items for a replacement.
Designed with input from top ergonomic specialists dealing with industrial and human factors, the digitFET is ideal for force measurements. This includes doing job analysis on hand and finger exertion or working in hard to reach areas. It's also perfect for a variety of assembly processes, quality control and compliance, and lab or bench testing.
digitFET Miniature Push and Pinch Force Gauge provides reliable, dependable and objective test results. The digitFET includes both single and three-finger attachments to accommodate for the various types of small scale force testing. The digiFET Miniature Push & Pinch Force Gauge software wirelessly transmits test data directly to your computer.
- Low profile and unobtrusive design for smaller ergonomic force testing applications
- Accuracy within two percent
- Designed with state-of-the-art technology for accurate, reliable and objective results
- Load cell capacity is 50 pounds
- Load cell provides accurate force measurements in 0.1 pound increments
- Test attachments allow for testing with thumb, single finger or multiple fingers
- One year warranty
digitFET Optional Software:
- Provides the capability to perform, save, retrieve and analyze tests
- Displays peak force, total test time, and time/force curve
- Generates force graphs for analyzing test data instead of viewing only digital or dial readouts with stand-alone gauges
- Uploads RF transmission directly to PC
- Outputs saved data into a text file that can be downloaded into any spreadsheet or data analysis software