- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Extech EA33 Easyview Light Meter with Memory
The Extech EA33 Easyview light meter with memory takes high intensity light measurements. Using the EA33's 50-reading memory, this light meter can store up to 50 measurements with either a relative or a real time clock stamp. The Extech EA33 performs luminous intensity (candela) calculations, and it has a timed hold, relative in absolute value or percent deviation and comparator function with high/low alarms. Scroll down to see more Extech EA33 Easyview light meter with memory features and specifications.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Extech EA33 Easyview Light Meter with Memory is available with standard factory calibration or with NIST Calibration Certification (adds 5 days to product lead time).
The EA33 light meter has a very wide range of measurement, up to 99,990 fC (999,900 Lux) with resolution of 0.001 fC and 0.01 Lux. This Extech light meter's ripple function excludes effects of stray light from the primary light source measurement, plus the EA33 is cosine and color corrected.
Features - Extech EA33 Easyview Light Meter
- Wide measurement range and high resolution
- Ripple function to exclude the effect of stray light
- Auto power off
- Multiple point average function
- Cosine and color corrected, CNS 5110 Class II
- Luminous intensity (candela) corrections
- Built-in stand
- Light sensor and protective cover with 36" cable
- 6 AAA batteries
- Protective holster
- Carrying case
|Display counts||999,999 LCD count|
|fC range||9.999 fC, 99.99 fC, 999.9 fC, 9,999 fC, 99,990 fC|
|Lux range||99.99 Lux, 999.9 Lux, 9,999 Lux, 99,990 Lux, 999,990 Lux|
|Max resolution||0.001 fC/0.01 Lux|
|Basic accuracy||± 3%|
|Dimensions||5.9" x 2.8" x 1.4"
150 mm x 72 mm x 33 mm
Download more information