- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Easton Lean Tools OpGuard Ergonomic Two-Hand Control
The Easton Lean Tools OpGuard Ergonomic Two-Hand Control system improves on existing industrial activation switches by adding a flexible arm that allows for safety switches to accommodate workers of all sizes. Available in a number of mount and control configurations, Easton Lean Tools OpGuard Ergonomic Two-Hand Controls improve safety by making it easier to use two-handed safety switches that keep a worker's hands out of harm's way.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The OpGuard is available in four mounting configurations for maximum flexibility and convenience.
A button kit can be ordered with the OpGuard for installation into the button enclosure for machinery that does not include compatible two-hand button controls. Both electric and pneumatic button kits are available.
The Easton Lean Tools OpGuard Ergonomic Two-Hand Control system provides safe, comfortable activation control options for industrial machinery using two-handed switches. The OpGuard's enclosure accepts both existing push/palm or optical button systems compatible with 30 mm cutouts, as well as Easton Lean Tools' electric and pneumatic button kits. Four mounting options are available to make button placement convenient, and the OpGuard's flexible, fingertip-adjustable arm quickly adjusts to accommodate the needs of almost any worker, creating a workspace that is both safe and ergonomically-friendly.
Warranty - The Innovative 10 Year Guarantee
Innovative Office Products warrants that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship. Innovative will repair or replace, at its discretion, any defective product without charge (shipping charges excluded) for a period of 10 years after the original date of sale, unless the product damage resulted from buyer abuse, misuse or negligence. Exceptions to the 10 year warranty are:
- Bild® motorized column: 1 year
- Busby® USB monitor arm mount: 1 year
- Tablik® tablet mount: 3 years
- Winston Workstation®: 5 years
Features - Easton Lean Tools OpGuard Ergonomic Two-Hand Control
- Compatible with most 30 mm push/palm or optical button systems
- Integrates with existing machine controls
- Fingertip-adjustment accommodates workers of all sizes
- Heavy-duty steel and die-cast aluminum design offers industrial-grade durability
- Built-in wire management minimizes potentially dangerous cable clutter
Easton Lean Tools OpGuard Ergonomic Two-Hand Control Specifications
|Vertical range||Above desk/wall mount: 9'' H Below desk mount: 11'' H 35'' Floor mount: 9'' H|
|Horizontal range||12.7'' D|
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Modern industrial machinery often features two-hand control systems designed to keep both of a worker's hands in a safe position during potentially dangerous operations. The Easton Lean Tools OpGuard Ergonomic Two-Hand Control improves upon this system by attaching the two-hand control system to a configurable arm that allows for workers of all sizes to easily position the controls where they can comfortably access them.