- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouch KeyboardHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Ergo Desktop MyMac Kangaroo Pro Adjustable Height Desk
The Ergo Desktop MyMac Kangaroo Pro is designed to support a 24" or 27" iMac Cinema Display or up to a 30" Apple Thunderbolt Display. This sturdy, adjustable system allows users to access the benefits of an ergonomic sit-to-stand workstation without having to purchase a new desk. Ergo Desktop MyMac Kangaroo Pros require no clamps or bolt-through mounts; simply place the system on top of any desk or table. Adjust the keyboard shelf and the monitor surface independently for a personalized and easy-to-use sit-to-stand solution. Note: This system requires an Apple VESA Adapter kit (available at the Apple store).
We have discontinued this item due to manufacturer delays. Looking for an affordable sit-stand desk? Be sure to check out our budget-friendly UPLIFT Space Saver Standing Desk. In need of a desktop-mounted height-adjustable system? Click here to view the Innovative Winston Sit-Stand Workstation.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Ergo Desktop Kangaroo Pro Adjustable Height Desk is available in the following four surface finishes:
The Ergo Desktop MyMac Kangaroo Pro Adjustable Height Desk is designed to easily transform an Apple user's desk into an ergonomic sit-to-stand workstation. The freestanding adjustable height system works with the Apple VESA Kit Adapter (available from Apple) to provide an adjustable monitor solution. The MyMac Kangaroo Pro requires no drilling or clamping -- just place it on top of your work surface. The MyMac Kangaroo Pro is easy to move and sliding across the desk. Begin receiving the benefits of a sit-to-stand workstation, including a reduction in back pain, increased energy and productivity, and more calories burned throughout the day.
Features - Ergo Desktop MyMac Kangaroo Pro Adjustable Height Desk
- Fits on top of desk or table surface with no clamping or drilling required
- Holds iMac 24" and 27" / Cinema Display 24", 27", 30" and Thunderbolt
- Monitor holder and keyboard shelf adjust independently
- Solid steel base for long-term stability
- Minimal assembly required
- Extra stabilizing leg ships standard with unit
- Works with Apple VESA Kit Adapter for an adjustable monitor solution
- Available in four shelf laminate options: black, maple, putty and cherry
Ergo Desktop MyMac Kangaroo Pro Adjustable Height Desk Specifications
|Keyboard Shelf dimensions||28" W x 24" D|
|Keyboard Shelf height||Adjusts up to 15" above user's desk or table|
|Monitor Shelf height||Adjusts up to 21.5" above user's desk or table (or 6.5" from keyboard shelf)|
Download more information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The Ergo Desktop MyMac Kangaroo Pro is a sit-to-stand workstation designed for Mac users. This ergonomic system will fit on most desks or tables, and it offers users the ability to work from a sitting or a standing position. The MyMac Kangaroo Pro is a sturdy solution that can hold a 24" iMac or up to a 30" Apple Thunderbolt Display. The requires a VESA adapter kit from the Apple store.