- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
ergoCentric Bariatric Task Chair
The ergoCentric Bariatric Task Chair is a heavy-duty chair that offers excellent ergonomic support for larger body types. Enjoy a full range of ergonomic adjustments with this big chair, including seat depth, seat height, seat tilt, and back angle. Available in your choice of textiles, the ergoCentric Bariatric Task Chair is a fully functional ergonomic task chair that's guaranteed to support up to 500 lbs.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The ergoCentric Bariatric Task Chair is available in three sizes:
- Medium back - 22'' W x 24'' H back - 26'' W x 20'' D seat [MB]
- Tall back - 24'' W x 26'' H - 28'' W x 21'' D seat [TB]
- High back - 28'' W x 28'' H - 34'' W x 22'' D seat [HB]
The ergoCentric Bariatric Task Chair is available with or without specially equipped arms.
Bariatric Task Chair Fixed Height T-Arm
- Fixed height 7'' from seat pan
- 2'' width adjustable
- Ovular black upholstered arm pad 6 1/2'' W x 11 3/4'' L
- Solid 3'' W x 1/4'' thick high tensile powder coated black steel bar
- Steel arm brackets are welded to mechanism to avoid adding excess weight to seat pan
Fabric - Grade 1
Fabric - Grade 3
The ergoCentric Bariatric Task Chair is a sturdy and supportive "big" chair for users with heavy body types. The ergoCentric Bariatric Task Chair has been rated and warranted to support up to 500 lbs. We recommend this chair for that reason, combined with its intuitive adjustment system, maximizing comfort while minimizing confusion. The ergoCentric Bariatric Task Chair ships fully assembled.
Features - ergoCentric Bariatric Task Chair
- Chair is available in your choice of custom backrest, seat pan and height dimensions to accommodate users up to 500 lbs
- High pressure, high capacity cylinder
- Six dual wheel, industrial grade casters
- Uses two back bar supports (3'' W x 3/8'' thick)
- Upholstered backrest available in a wide range of textiles
- Five year warranty for original purchaser on defects and functional failures of materials up to a weight of 500 lbs
- Ships fully assembled
ergoCentric Bariatric Task Chair Specifications
|Backrest width||22'' W* (available from 20'' W up to 28'' W)|
|Backrest height||24'' H* (available from 22'' H up to 28'' H)|
|Seat width||26'' W* (available from 24" W up to 34'' W)|
|Seat depth||20'' D* (available from 16'' D up to 24'' D)|
|Seat height||18'' H - 22 1/4'' H|
|Weight capacity||500 lbs|
|Boxed weight||150 lbs|
|Assembly||Ships fully assembled|
*Starred dimensions are standard. Any starred dimensions can be customized in one inch increments up to stated maximum. For custom dimensions, please call 1-800-531-3746 to place your order.
Need your ergoCentric Bariatric Task Chair quicker? Order a QuickShip ergoCentric Bariatric Task Chair in Open House - Onyx fabric and your chair will ship out in just 1-2 business days! For fastest service, call us at 1-800-531-3746 to place your order over the phone!
Download more information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The ergoCentric Bariatric Task Chair includes a high-capacity base and cylinder that's warranted to support up to 500 lbs. This is one of the highest weight capacities you'll find outside of special orders.