- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
ergoCentric ecoCentric II Boardroom Chair
The ergoCentric ecoCentric II Boardroom Chair is an excellent ergonomic seating solution for boardrooms and conference areas. This high-quality boardroom chair enhances productivity during long meetings by ensuring that users are comfortable. Optional upholstered rolled pleats, a stylishly curved back and a slim profile make ergoCentric ecoCentric II Boardroom Chairs elegant without dominating small meeting spaces.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
ergoCentric's unique headrest has three pivot points. That makes it extremely adjustable within its 7" vertical and horizontal range. It is constructed of durable aluminum to withstand years of re-adjustment. The headrest is not available on extra-high back models and on mid-back chairs, it is recommended only for very short users.
The ergoCentric ecoCentric II Boardroom Chair is available as a mid back or a high back.
The cylinder is the part of the chair that connects the bottom of the seat to the base. Sometimes the cylinder is called the "lift" or the "vertical elevation ram". The ergoCentric ecoCentric II Boardroom Chair is available with a standard, short or tall cylinder. For most people, we recommend the standard cylinder.
Fabric - Grade 1
Fabric - Grade 2
Fabric - Grade 3
The ergoCentric ecoCentric II Boardroom Chair is available with or without a pleated pattern. Pleats do not add or subtract anything in terms of overall comfort or functionality, but are purely aesthetic.
The ergoCentric ecoCentric II Boardroom Chair is available in a variety of caster choices. For most applications, we suggest the standard dual wheel nylon casters, however, if you are unsure please give us a call at 1-800-531-3746.
The ergoCentric ecoCentric II Boardroom Chair offer a variety of ergonomic features for exceptional comfort, while also giving off the classic executive chair "look". Among the included features are a five-position lock control mechanism, soft polyurethane arms, and a wide lower backrest with optional air lumbar support. Available in a variety of fabrics or executive leather, the ergoCentric ecoCentric II Boardroom Chair lends a commanding presence to any office or boardroom.
Features - ergoCentric ecoCentric II Boardroom Chair
- Five-position executive lock mechanism
- Soft support polyurethane arms
- Memory gas lift cylinder returns to home position when seat is not occupied
- Single shell construction
- 25'' glass reinforced nylon base
- Available in mid back or high back
- Ships fully assembled
ergoCentric ecoCentric II Boardroom Chair Specifications
|Backrest dimensions||17'' W x 18 1/2'' H (mid back)
17'' W x 23'' H (high back)
|Seat dimensions||20 1/2'' W x 18 1/2'' D|
|Boxed weight||53 lbs|
|Assembly||Ships fully assembled|
Need your ergoCentric ecoCentric II quicker? Order a QuickShip ergoCentric ecoCentric II Chair in Open House - Onyx fabric and your chair will ship out in just 1-2 business days! For fastest service, call us at 1-800-531-3746 to place your order over the phone!