The Balt Ergo E.Eazy Desk is ergonomically designed to adjust from a sitting to standing position with the touch of a finger. This height-adjustable desk offers a sturdy, compact design that is made to last. Our customers really put this ergonomic desk to the test, and we seem to keep finding new and inventive ways to use it. This versatile E.Eazy desk is compatible with a wide range of people because of the adjustable features, including the option to mount the keyboard platform on the right or left side of the workstation.
Balt Ergo E.Eazy Desk Features
- Adjusts in height from 29” to 39” using a pneumatic lever
- System is complete with CPU holder that mounts to either side of the desk and a printer shelf that mounts anywhere on the back of the work surface
- Large work surface accommodates a variety of equipment
- Articulating mouse platform retracts and tilts, and it mounts on either side of the keyboard
- Teak finish laminate top with silver steel base
- Height adjustable keyboard platform swivels from side to side, tilts, and includes a padded wrist rest
Note: We only recommend using the negative (reverse) tilt- the images to the right show the incorrect way to position the keyboard shelf.
Balt Ergo E-Eazy 82493 Specifications
||41" W x 29 D x 29-39" H
|Work surface dimensions
||41" W x 29" D
|Printer shelf dimensions
||25 1/2" W x 11 3/4" D
|CPU shelf dimensions
||10" W x 19-3/4" D
|Keyboard shelf dimensions
||20" W x 11" D
|Mouse platform dimensions
||7" W x 8" D
Note: For best results, tighten stabilizing knobs underneath the desk after each height adjustment.
Balt Ergo E-Eazy 82493 Weight Capacity
Note: This desk is not designed to be height-adjustable with the maximum weight capacity listed above. The pneumatic cylinder is designed to simply raise or lower the worksurface and desk components.