- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
ergoFET300 Push Pull Force Gauge
The unique ergoFET hand held push/pull force gauge is functional, portable and easy to use. Its patented compact design fits comfortably in your hand for push and/or pull force testing. Many industries including automotive, computer, aviation and electronics are now applying ergoFET's proven design for their own testing and research applications.
Hoggan has discontinued this item.
The HOGGAN ergoFET Push & Pull Gauge is a great replacement.
More than a dozen major universities, the University of Michigan, and hospitals, including the University of Utah Hospital, have used the technology behind the ergoFET Push & Pull Gauge to gather research data. Their recognition supports the ergoFET Push & Pull Gauge's accuracy and reliability in an inter-tester setting. The cost-effective and ergonomic design of the unit measures force simultaneously from multiple directions, so even the slightest tip of the transducer does not effect the test results, providing reliable and objective data. The ergoFET Push & Pull Gauge goes through a series of intense calibration tests using an oscilloscope, making sure you receive the highest accuracy and dependability demanded to provide the data needed for objective force testing evaluations.
Hoggan ergoFET300 Features
- Innovative ergonomic design weighs less than one pound
- Accurate within 2%
- Easy-to-read LCD windows shows peak force and duration/seconds
- Low/High threshold settings provide dual sensitivity for expanded range of use and accurate measurements of trace changes
- Available in pounds (lbs) or newtons (N) force
- Self-activating sleep mode to extend battery life
- Serial port is located on the unit and may be used in conjunction with testing software
- Requires 2 - 3.6v AA lithium batteries
This item is has been discontinued. We recommend the Shimpo Javelin FGV Force Gauge FGV-500HX for Push/Pull or Compression/Tension Testing as an alternative solution. The unique ergoFET hand held push/pull force gauge is functional, portable and easy to use. It's patented compact design fits comfortably in your hand for push and/or pull force testing. Many industries including automotive, computer, aviation and electronics are now applying ergoFET's proven design for their own testing and research applications. Scroll down for more ergoFET300 features and specifications.
- Low threshold 0.8 lbs to 300 lbs in 0.1 increments (3.6 N-660 Newton 0.4 N increments)
- High threshold 3 lbs to 300 lbs in 1 lb increments (12 N-660 Newton 4 N increments)
ergoFET300 Included AttachmentsPush attachments include:
- Flat pad
- Curved pad
- Digit pad
- Open-end stationary hook
- Standard carabineer hook
- 16 strap with D rings
- One hand handle
- 4 extension post