- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouch KeyboardHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment Services
Assessment and Consulting Options:
On-Site Office Assessments
The Human Solution employs a team of Certified Professional Ergonomists to provide ergonomic consulting services nationwide. We also provide you access to one of our qualified consultant partners throughout the United States. We cover 95% of the USA. All consultant partners are reviewed by our in-house Certified Professional Ergonomist to ensure that we refer our customers to qualified ergonomic consultants. If you would like more information about our on-site office assessments, please fill out our ergonomic assessment inquiry form.
Note: If you are a qualified consultant and are interested in being a part of The Human Solution consulting network, please contact us at email@example.com. Please list the cities you serve. This is a free service we provide. We do not accept referral fees from our consultant partners.
Office Ergonomics Training
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org , and we will refer you to our consultant partners. All consultants are reviewed by our in-house Certified Professional Ergonomist to ensure we refer our customers to qualified individuals.
Remote Office Ergonomic Assessments
We have developed another method for assisting employers in their efforts to meet the needs of their employees in these times of fiscal responsibility. For situations where an on-site evaluation is geographically impractical or too costly, we offer a remote online assessment. The employee completes a brief two page questionnaire and provides optional digital images of their work area. An ergonomic professional will assess and provide recommendations based upon the questionnaire and images provided. Coaching and training over the phone is also provided. See our current remote assessment offer.
Industrial Ergonomics Assessments
Please fill out our ergonomic assessment inquiry form and we will refer you to our consultant partners, who can help set up a specialized industrial ergonomic assessment appointment.
The goal of any assessment is to improve productivity, quality, safety and worker comfort by making practical ergonomic improvements in the workplace. Primary focus is given to improvements that will have a large impact. Cost justifications (ROI) can support most improvements. Improved performance at work will result in increased worker satisfaction and higher profitability for your company. An effective ergonomics program will lower your OSHA lost time and restricted day injury rates; consultants have the data to show this and can work with you on stating a case for ergonomics.
The range of services provided by The Human Solution referral network includes many industry professionals specializing in Ergonomics, Human Factors, Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy:
Consultants apply and develop methodologies for analyzing, designing, testing and evaluating systems. Our consultants address complex problems and advance ergonomics technologies and methods. All assessment recommendations are prioritized to help you focus during the implementation phase. Short term and long term recommendations are typically provided. Consultants can also help you implement recommendations if requested. All assessments are handled professionally and confidentially.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why is an ergonomic assessment important?
A comprehensive ergonomic assessment benefits the worker by improving efficiencies and comfort while maximizing safety at a justifiable cost. Increased productivity and reduced employee downtime usually deliver an excellent ROI.
What is the normal lead time to schedule an assessment?
It typically takes no more than one week to schedule an ergonomic assessment.
How much does an assessment cost?
Single workstation assessments start above $300.00, plus mileage travel expenses depending on your location.
States that we serve (with some major cities listed):Alaska, Anchorage; Alabama, Birmingham, Montgomery; Arkansas; Arizona, Phoenix, Tucson; Colorado, Aurora, Colorado Springs, Denver; Connecticut, Bridgeport, Hartford, Middletown, New Haven; Delaware; Florida, Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa
Georgia, Atlanta; Hawaii; Idaho; Iowa; Illinois, Chicago; Indiana, Indianapolis; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland, Baltimore; Massachusetts, Boston; Michigan, Detroit; Minnesota, Minneapolis; Mississippi; Missouri, St. Louis ; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio, Columbus; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee, Memphis; Texas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Austin, Dallas; Utah, Salt Lake City; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, Seattle; Wisconsin, Milwaukee; West Virginia; Wyoming ; Washington, DC;
Some large cities and metropolitan areas that we serve are:
New York, NY; Chicago, IL; Houston, TX; Philadelphia, PA; Phoenix, AZ; San Antonio, TX; Detroit, MI; Dallas, TX; Baltimore, MD; Austin, TX; Jacksonville, FL; Indianapolis, IN; Jacksonville, FL; Columbus, OH; Milwaukee, WI; Memphis, TN; Washington, DC; Boston, MA; Seattle, WA; St. Louis, MO; Atlanta, GA; Pittsburgh, PA; Minneapolis, MN; Miami, FL
Please order an assessment online by choosing one of the options above, or call us to set up an on-site assessment. We also offer Pocket Ergo software for help with Office Ergonomics Assessments, Industrial Ergonomics Assessments, Assembly Line Assessments, Lean Assessments, and any other Ergonomic Evaluation.