- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Ergotech LCD Monitor Mount with 16'' pole 100-C16-B01
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Ergotech LCD Monitor Mount comes in both a black and silver color option.
Ergotech LCD Arm mounting options
Desk clamp - is also often called a "C" clamp due to it's shape. Allows you to clamp your arm onto the edge of your work surface. This is a good option for single or dual monitor configurations and where you want some flexibility and/or portability in your choice of mounting location.
Grommet - will work where there is an existing hole in your desk or alternatively, you can drill a hole at least 5/16" in diameter to accommodate the bolt. Thus this single mount will work where other manufacturers require either a grommet or bolt-through mount. Very secure and designed for single or dual monitor configurations.
Single flush mount - attaches to your work surface with screws or for more security, bolt through the work surface (a better option). This mount provides extra security for larger monitors and works equally well for single or dual configurations.
Single slat wall mount - attaches to your slat wall. Compatible with most slatwalls but contact us in advance with your brand for verification of fit.
Ergotech LCD Monitor Mount
Protect your investment. Ergotech has long been the standard where high quality, durability and flexibility of design is a priority. Buy what you need today and add parts as needed when your needs grow whether you need a different mounting solution, move towards a multi-monitor configuration or just need a different range of adjustability. This flexibility increases the value of your purchase.
The Ergotech Direct LCD Mount offers a simple, yet flexible mounting solution for those who need height flexibility and a fixed depth for their LCD monitor. The LCD monitor mount comes with a 16" pole and your choice of 4 different surface and slatwall mounts. There is no provision for depth adjustment on this model (though parts can be added later) but the quick release monitor mount offers easy viewing angle adjustment and tilt, as well as the ability to switch your monitor from landscape to portrait viewing modes. Slide your monitor up and down the pole for perfect height placement.
The Ergotech LCD Monitor Direct Mount Pole features:
- Mounts one monitor easily
- Pivots 20° up/10° down for each monitor
- Add or subtract parts to change your stand for different needs quickly and cost effectively
- Quick Release pivot provides one-step mounting and dismounting
- Tool-less design
- Quick set up and installation
- Cable management system
- Lifetime Warranty
- 75mm and 100mm VESA® compatible (100mm x 200mm VESA mounts are available)
- Your choice of black or silver
- Holds monitors up to 25 lbs.
- 16" vertical pole