- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Ergotron WorkFit-S Sit-Stand Workstation
The Ergotron WorkFit-S provides an excellent solution for those looking to have access to a sit to stand workstation, but cannot fully replace their current desk. It can easily attach to most surfaces using a clamp mount - or optional grommet, and provides a generous height range to fit users of all different heights. This affordable unit also comes standard with a fully adjustable keyboard tray with mousing platform that can be placed on either side, as well as a pivoting monitor mount. The Ergotron WorkFit-S can also be customized with different add-ons such as a separate worksurface platform, iPad holder, or even upgrade to a dual monitor holder to get a customized feel.
If you are looking for a complete standing desk that is compact enough to fit in most cubes or offices, be sure to check out the UPLIFT Space Saver Standing Desk!Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Ergotron WorkFit-S is available in a single and dual monitor unit.
The Ergotron WorkFit-S can have an additional worksurface added above the keyboard tray for additional room for peripherals or as a writing surface. This feature is not compatible with the tablet & document holder.
Tablet & Document Holder
The Ergotron WorkFit-S can also be outfitted with a tablet & document holder that is placed above the keyboard tray. This feature is not compatible with the worksurface.
The Ergotron WorkFit-S can be ordered with the standard tray, or one of two other tray options:
- Standard tray - 16.5'' W x 8.9'' D x 0.25'' H, mouse platform - 7.5'' W x 7.9'' D x 0.25'' H
- Large tray - 27'' x 9'' x 0.25''
- Deep tray - 27'' W x 11'' D X 0.25'' H
The Ergotron WorkFit-S keyboard trays can be outfitted with a foam or antimicrobial wrist rest.
The Ergotron WorkFit-S is available with clamp mount or a grommet mount (pictured below).
Standing Desk Mat
Our 18'' x 30'' desk mat is an excellent choice for comfortable standing. It has a textured surface to prevent slipping, and the gel foam interior provides relief to legs and feet. It's light and small enough to easily move back and forth as you go from sitting to standing.
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
The Ergotron WorkFit-S allows you to modify your existing desk into a healthy and comfortable sit to stand workstation at an affordable price. The counterbalanced adjustment makes it easy to transition whenever you want, by moving your keyboard and display in one simple motion. The patented Constant Force lift technology provides fluid one touch adjustments, and the overall design is scale-able for future computer technology. The Ergotron WorkFit-S is also configurable, offering many options to fit your needs.
Features - Ergotron WorkFit-S
- Easily adjusts from sitting to standing with no tools required
- Attaches to almost any existing desktop
- Included cable management system
- Many options available to customize for any user
- Economic alternative to a full sit to stand desk
- Modern design to fit any office
- Includes highly adjustable keyboard tray with mousing platform and monitor arm
Ergotron WorkFit-S Specifications
|Height adjustment||LCD mount and keyboard tray adjust 18'' in tandem; LCD mount has 5'' independent height adjustment; maximum LCD mount height is 23''|
|VESA mount||100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm (holds screens up to 24")|
|Keyboard tray||Tray - 16.5'' W x 8.9'' D x 0.25'' HMouse platform - 7.5'' W x 7.9'' D x 0.25'' H|
|Weight capacity||Maximum load on height-adjustment assembly - 24 lbsLCD pivot capacity - 6–16 lbs|
|Mount||Clamp mounts to desks 0.47'' to 2.4'' thick|
|Monitor tilt||30°/360° rotation|
Video Review - Ergotron WorkFit-S
Check out the Ergotron WorkFit-S in action!
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The Ergotron WorkFit-S allows any user to receive all the benefits of a sit to stand workstation. Standing for just a small part of the day will greatly reduce risk to serious health issues, as well as improve focus and productivity.