ESI Ergonomics EVOLVE4-FF Monitor Arm
Choose Your Video
Edge-Evolve Monitor Arm02:11
Selected But Not Shown
One of the most involved monitor setups, the quadruple monitor desk, could benefit from better ergonomics, too. The ESI Ergonomics EVOLVE4-FF Monitor Arm is the unique desk accessory to have you working in better postures ASAP.
Featuring individual monitor positioning for more comfortable work from the first use. It's sturdy yet flexible support for four monitors in a 2x2 configuration, and holds displays up to 20 pounds each for ergonomic screen viewing you can count on everyday.
- Monitor extends 26.75"
- Monitor tilt: +90°/-25°
- Monitor rotation: +90°/-90°
- Independent monitor arm links allow for quick adjustment of displays
- Quick release VESA plate provides simple monitor attachment or detachment
- 180° rotation lockout feature prevents display over-rotation
- Optional conversion kits expand system to support up to 6 displays
- Includes both clamp and grommet mounts
- Supports monitors up to 20 lbs (per display)
|Height adjustment range||13.625" - 36" H|
|Depth adjustment range||26.75" D|
|Weight capacity||6.6 - 17.6 lbs per display|
|Display rotation range||±90°|
|Display tilt range||+90° to -25°|
This product comes standard with a 15-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.
Are you sure you would like to add this configuration to your cart? if you change your mind, you can edit your options on the cart page.
In many cases, we can offer bulk quantity discounts for purchases or smaller orders made over an extended period of time. Bulk deals are based on anticipated volume and the products you've selected. We can also provide you with brochures and swatches to assist in your purchasing decisions.
Swatch Request Form
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.