- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
ESI Keyboard Tray with PL006 Radius Platform - Design Your Own
The ESI Ergonomics PL006 Radius Platform offers a large work surface with enough room to keep a keyboard and mouse close to the user while working. This type of keyboard tray system works well with cockpit corners or workstations with curved cutouts. Scroll down to see more ESI PL006 keyboard tray platform features and specifications, and then take a look at the Options tab to pair the board with an articulating arm that works best for your set-up.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Select an articulating arm mechanism for your PL006 keyboard platform system. Note all tracks can be custom cut shorter, but the keyboard will not fully stow under your work surface if your track is shorter than the mechanism depth requirements. Contact us for custom lengths. All models feature:
- Release handle for independent tilt adjustment
- Tilt range of +/- 15°
- 360° pivot
- Designs where platform can sit flush with the work surface with all arms except for the DAT and AA260
ESI Articulating Arm Features and Specifications
AA360 lift and lock articulating arm models offer additional features to help prevent wrist and arm injuries.
AA370 extended reach articulating arm models offer a much wider range of height adjustment which effectively converts your workstation to a sit/stand workstation where a worker can alternate between working while sitting or standing. This is proven to improve productivity and worker health. All models feature lift and lock height adjustment.
AA260 Spring action articulating arm is our most economical solution and uses a shallow track, making it suitable for shallower work surfaces. It features:
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
The ESI PL006 keyboard tray platform accommodates both a keyboard and a mouse on same surface, and this works well for right or left handed users since you can reposition the mouse on either side of the keyboard quickly and easily.
The ESI keyboard tray platform comes with a complete system that includes:
- Detachable leatherette covered gel palm rest
- Non-slip pads
- Cord management clips
- Mouse pads
- Mouse guards
ESI PL006 Keyboard Tray Platform Features
- Design your own system for unique workstations by picking an articulating arm that works
- ESI recommends this type of board for use with most 42" and larger radius worksurfaces
- System includes a single palm rest to work with either left or right-handed mousing
- The mouse guard is a special feature; it's a lip on the keyboard platform to prevent a mouse from falling onto the floor when the keyboard tray is tilted