- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
ESI Keyboard Tray PLMAC Mouse Forward Platform
ESI Ergonomics PLMAC Mouse Forward Platform provides room for a keyboard and a mouse on a single surface, and it offers a unique solution for right and left-handed users. Scroll down for more PLMAC details and specifications, and then see the Options tab to design your own ergonomic keyboard tray system.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Select an articulating arm mechanism for your keyboard platform system. Note all tracks can be custom cut shorter, but the keyboard will not fully stow under your work surface if your track is shorter than the mechanism depth requirements. Contact us for custom lengths. All models feature:
- Release handle for independent tilt adjustment
- Tilt range of +/- 15°
- 360° pivot
- Designs where platform can sit flush with the work surface with all arms except for the DAT and AA260
ESI Articulating Arm Features and Specifications
AA360 lift and lock articulating arm models offer additional features to help prevent wrist and arm injuries.
AA370 extended reach articulating arm models offer a much wider range of height adjustment which effectively converts your workstation to a sit/stand workstation where a worker can alternate between working while sitting or standing. This is proven to improve productivity and worker health. All models feature lift and lock height adjustment.
AA260 Spring action articulating arm is our most economical solution and uses a shallow track, making it suitable for shallower work surfaces. It features:
The PLMAC Mouse Forward Keyboard Tray Platform intentionally places the mousing area closer to the user for comfort so a user doesn't have to reach as far for a mouse, eliminating stress on shoulders and helping users stay in a neutral posture while working.
This platform also features a simple but extremely useful option: it's reversible. To convert the platform from right to left-handed use, pop off the mousing platform palm rest and flip the platform over. Reattach the palm rest on the reverse side and you're good to go.
The ESI PLMAC keyboard tray platform comes with a complete system that includes:
- Detachable leatherette covered gel palm rest
- Non-slip pads
- Cord management clips
- Mouse guards and mouse pads
- Platform reverses for right or left-handed users
- ESI recommends the PLMAC platform for use on straight edge and 21" or larger diagonal work surfaces
- The mouse guard is a lip on the keyboard platform that prevents a mouse from falling onto the floor when the keyboard tray is tilted
- Detachable palm rests on the platform and mousing platform provide additional comfort and support
PLMAC Mouse Forward Keyboard Tray Platform Features