- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Extech BR50 Video Borescope/Camera Tester
The Extech BR50 Borescope/Camera Tester provides a great way to inspect dark, cramped spaces as well as test CCTV systems for correct alignment. Like its larger brother, the Extech BR80, Extech BR50 Borescope/Camera Testers have built-in displays to present a live feed for the 17 mm waterproof camera attached via a 1.0 m long flexible goose-neck. The camera's view is lit by four built-in LED lamps with five brightness levels for ease of viewing and can be recharged with the included AC adapter or USB cable. The BR50 can also be connected to security camera systems to test the camera's target alignment.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The BRC-EXT extension cable can be attached to your BR50 to extend your borescope's reach by 37.5" via a 19 mm diameter connector. Up to two extension cables can be added for an extra 75" of reach.
The Extech BR50 Video Borescope Camera Tester makes it easy to view cramped spaces. A handheld LCD monitor provides a live feed from an illuminated waterproof 17 mm camera mounted on a flexible goose-neck, or can be connected to surveillance cameras for alignment testing. The optional BRC-EXT extension cable can further increase viewing depth by adding another 37.5" of cable length to the borescope.
Features - Extech BR50 Video Borescope Camera Tester
- 39'' flexible goose-neck cable retains configured shape
- Waterproof (IP57) camera with four adjustable LED lamps provides high resolution view
- 2.4'' color LCD display allows for live feed view
- Automatically detects connected NTSC/PAL cameras
- BRC-EXT extension cable adds 37.5'' of cable length with a 19 mm diameter connector (up to two extensions can be added)
- Includes USB-rechargeable battery and universal AC adapter/charger
Extech BR50 Video Borescope Camera Tester Specifications
|Camera diameter||17 mm|
Download more information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
A security camera system is only useful if it's pointed in the right direction. The Extech BR50 Borescope/Camera Tester can help you fine tune your CCTV cameras to make sure they are positioned properly and minimize blind spots, as well as view cramped, dark areas with ease. The BR50's flexible camera goose-neck and integrated lighting allows for quick and easy viewing of small areas, and the built-in screen makes it easy to perform a quick camera inspection of otherwise inaccessible spaces or hook into surveillance cameras to ensure they are positioned properly.