The Extech CT80 AC Circuit Load Tester allows for easy testing of AFCI/GFCI outlets and circuit breakers. The large, easy-to-read LCD display turns red when a problem is detected, and the AC load tested allows for measurement of AC line voltage, voltage drop, line impedance, peak line voltage and frequency at loads of 12, 15 and 20 Amps.
Features - Extech CT80 AC Circuit Load Tester
- Large LCD display changes color to indicate problems
- Tester features over-temperature protection
- Selectable 12, 15, and 20 Amp loads for AC load testing
- Measures loaded and unloaded AC line voltage
- Display shows voltage drop percentage, line impedance, peak line voltage and frequency
- Standard North American 3-prong test cord included
Extech CT80 AC Circuit Load Tester Specifications
||2.8'' W x 8'' D x 2'' H
Download more information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Testing AC circuits is a common part of any electrician's job, and the Extech CT80 AC Circuit Load Tester makes it a snap. An intuitive color-based pass/fail test system makes it easy to tell at a glance if an AFCI/GFCI outlet is operating properly. The large LCD screen also allows for quick load testing, allowing for detailed measurement and analysis of AC circuits.