Extech EC100/EC150 Conductivity/TDS Meters include high-accuracy multi-ranging sensors for sampling of water conductivity, TDS and temperature. These waterproof (IP65) sensors include a large LCD display for easy viewing of measurements and allow for simultaneous measurement of conductivity or TDS and temperature. Adjustable automatic temperature compensation helps prevent inaccurate readings, and the EC150 provides an adjustable conductivity to TDS ratio factor for simple TDS calculations.
Features - Extech EC100/EC150 Conductivity/TDS Meters
- Simultaneously measures and displays conductivity and temperature or TDS and temperature (EC150 only)
- Two ranges for conductivity with one point calibration on each range
- Automatic power off feature
- Data Hold for easy record keeping
- Adjustable conductivity to TDS ratio factor (0.4 to 1.0) with automatic TDS value calculation (EC150)
- Includes meter, protective sensor cap, and four LR44 batteries
Extech EC100/EC150 Conductivity/TDS Meters Specifications
||1.4'' W x 6.5'' D x 1.3'' H
Download more information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The Extech EC100 Conductivity/Temperature Meter and the Extech EC150 Conductivity/TDS/Temperature Meter make water testing easy by providing a compact, easy-to-use testing system that displays test results directly on the built-in LCD display. When not in use, an automatic power off system shuts down the device to ensure a long battery life.