- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Extech EC100/EC150 Conductivity/TDS Meters
The Extech EC100 Conductivity/Temperature Meter is a simple, waterproof tool for testing water conductivity and temperature, with a built-in readout display for instant results. For tests that require a total dissolved solids (TDS) measurement, the Extech EC150 Conductivity/TDS/Temperature Meter provides all the portability and features of the EC100, with the added ability to calculate the TDS value of a sample by adjusting the conductivity to TDS ratio factor from 0.4 to 1.0.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Extech EC100/EC150 Conductivity/TDS Meters are available in two different models.
- Model EC100 - Measures water temperature and conductivity with live display on built-in LCD screen
- Model EC150 - Measures water temperature, conductivity and TDS with simultaneous display of conductivity/temperature or TDS/temperature on the built-in LCD screen
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
Extech EC100/EC150 Conductivity/TDS Meters include high-accuracy multi-ranging sensors for sampling of water conductivity, TDS and temperature. These waterproof (IP65) sensors include a large LCD display for easy viewing of measurements and allow for simultaneous measurement of conductivity or TDS and temperature. Adjustable automatic temperature compensation helps prevent inaccurate readings, and the EC150 provides an adjustable conductivity to TDS ratio factor for simple TDS calculations.
Features - Extech EC100/EC150 Conductivity/TDS Meters
- Simultaneously measures and displays conductivity and temperature or TDS and temperature (EC150 only)
- Two ranges for conductivity with one point calibration on each range
- Automatic power off feature
- Data Hold for easy record keeping
- Adjustable conductivity to TDS ratio factor (0.4 to 1.0) with automatic TDS value calculation (EC150)
- Includes meter, protective sensor cap, and four LR44 batteries
Extech EC100/EC150 Conductivity/TDS Meters Specifications
|Dimensions||1.4'' W x 6.5'' D x 1.3'' H|
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The Extech EC100 Conductivity/Temperature Meter and the Extech EC150 Conductivity/TDS/Temperature Meter make water testing easy by providing a compact, easy-to-use testing system that displays test results directly on the built-in LCD display. When not in use, an automatic power off system shuts down the device to ensure a long battery life.