The Extech IR201A Pocket IR Thermometer makes it easy to get temperature readings or find hot spots without making physical contact. A built-in laser pointer helps to easily identify the target area, and a 6:1 field of view with adjustable emissivity for better accuracy on different surfaces ensures accurate readings. A data hold and min/max hold system allow for easy record-taking, with an adjustable high alarm to help find abnormal hotspots.
Features - Extech IR201A Pocket IR Thermometer
- IR sensor detects temperatures between -4°F and 518°F
- Built-in laser helps identify measurement area
- Adjustable emissivity for improved reading accuracy
- Lock mode for continuous scanning
- Data hold and min/max hold features for ease of use
- Includes two AAA batteries and pouch case for easy storage
Extech IR201A Pocket IR Thermometer Specifications
||2'' W x 3.7'' D x 1'' H
Download more information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The Extech IR201A Pocket IR Thermometer features a highly-accurate IR beam that allows for temperature measurements to be taken without coming into contact with the target, making this exceptionally useful for troubleshooting refrigeration and HVAC systems.