Gauging moisture in building materials is a cinch with the help of the Extech MO230 Pocket Moisture Meter. A large digital LCD screen displays an analog bar graph and numerical displays, showing the moisture levels in wood, concrete and more, plus air temperature and relative humidity. An Index Mode with programmable high and low values allows for comparative measurement to be performed.
Features - Extech MO230 Pocket Moisture Meter
- LCD screen provides instant readouts of moisture measurements
- Digital readout of moisture content, ambient temperature, humidity, max moisture values, and programmable wet/dry indication
- Works on wood, paper, wall board, sheet rock, cardboard, plaster, concrete and mortar
- Memory contains calibrations for roughly 150 wood species and 19 building material types
- Index Mode allows for quick detection of moisture with comparative measurement
- Features impact-proof housing and protective electrode cap
- Includes protective cap, replacement pins and three CR-2032 button batteries
Extech MO230 Pocket Moisture Meter Specifications
||2.5'' W x 6.25'' D x 1.2'' H
Download more information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Rugged and reliable, the Extech MO230 Pocket Moisture Meter is a handy way to check for moisture and relative humidity in building materials. The tough, shock-proof housing protects a pair of replaceable electrode pins that can be used to measure moisture in wood, paper, concrete and more.