- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Extech MS6000 Series 2-Channel Digital Oscilloscopes
The Extech MS6000 Series 2-Channel Digital Oscilloscope allows for waveform recording with a simple, one-touch setup. A maximum record length of 1,000 frames and 23 automatic measurements make recording waveforms a snap. Extech MS6000 Series 2-Channel Digital Oscilloscopes also include a built-in 6,000 count True RMS Multimeter with analog bar graph for more detailed measurement analysis, with measurements that can be stored on an installed microSD card.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Each Extech MS6000 Series 2-Channel Digital Oscilloscope features a wide array of measurement options and a built-in 6,000 count True RMS Multimeter, with three different available bandwidths available to best suit your needs.
- Model MS6060 - 60 MHz bandwidth
- Model MS6100 - 100 MHz bandwidth
- Model MS6200 - 200 MHz bandwidth
The Extech MS6000 Series 2-Channel Digital Oscilloscopes offer flexible waveform recording in a rugged, feature-rich package. A one-touch automatic setup provides optimal position, range, timebase and triggering of a waveform recording. A built-in 6,000 count RMS multimeter with an analog bar graph provides in-depth analysis, and 23 automatic measurements can be saved to an installed SD card. Three different bandwidth options are available for any application.
Features - Extech MS6000 Series 2-Channel Digital Oscilloscopes
- Simple one-touch setup for waveform recording
- 23 automatic measurements
- Up to 1,000 waveform screens and setups can be saved on a 2 GB SD card
- Waveform Recorder captures and replaces waveforms with a length of up to 1,000 frames
- Built-in True RMS multimeter
- Includes two 1x/10x oscilloscope probes, test leads, 7.4 V lithium-ion battery, AC charger and carrying case
Extech MS6000 Series 2-Channel Digital Oscilloscopes Specifications
|Dimensions||6.4'' W x 9.6'' D x 2'' H|
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Extech MS6000 Series 2-Channel Digital Oscilloscopes are a great way to view, record and store virtually any waveform. Three models provide 60 MHz, 100 MHz, and 200 MHz bandwidth options to best suit your needs.