The Extech MS6000 Series 2-Channel Digital Oscilloscopes offer flexible waveform recording in a rugged, feature-rich package. A one-touch automatic setup provides optimal position, range, timebase and triggering of a waveform recording. A built-in 6,000 count RMS multimeter with an analog bar graph provides in-depth analysis, and 23 automatic measurements can be saved to an installed SD card. Three different bandwidth options are available for any application.
Features - Extech MS6000 Series 2-Channel Digital Oscilloscopes
- Simple one-touch setup for waveform recording
- 23 automatic measurements
- Up to 1,000 waveform screens and setups can be saved on a 2 GB SD card
- Waveform Recorder captures and replaces waveforms with a length of up to 1,000 frames
- Built-in True RMS multimeter
- Includes two 1x/10x oscilloscope probes, test leads, 7.4 V lithium-ion battery, AC charger and carrying case
Extech MS6000 Series 2-Channel Digital Oscilloscopes Specifications
||6.4'' W x 9.6'' D x 2'' H
Download more information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Extech MS6000 Series 2-Channel Digital Oscilloscopes are a great way to view, record and store virtually any waveform. Three models provide 60 MHz, 100 MHz, and 200 MHz bandwidth options to best suit your needs.