- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Extech PQ3400 Series 3-Phase Power Analyzer/Datalogger
The Extech PQ3400 Series 3-Phase Power Analyzer/Datalogger is a handy way to record electrical readings in a portable, easy-to-read format. Extech PQ3400 Series 3-Phase Power Analyzers/Dataloggers allow for full system analysis with up to 35 parameters on a time range anywhere from two seconds up to two hours. Up to 30,000 readings can be recorded on a removable SD memory card in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet format, and can be viewed on the PQ3450's built-in backlit LCD numeric display. The PQ3470 allows for even more in-depth analysis on the go, offering a graphic display as well as harmonics and waveform graphing.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Model - Extech PQ3400 Series 3-Phase Power Analyzer/Datalogger
Two models of the Extech PQ3400 Series 3-Phase Power Analyzer/Datalogger are available according to your measurement needs.
- Model PQ3450 - The PQ3450 includes full system analysis of 35 different parameters, and has adjustable current transformer/potential transformer ratios, a wide sample rate, built-in clock and calendar, and on-screen menu on a backlit dot-matrix LCD screen.
- Model PQ3470 - The PQ3470 has all the features of the PQ3450, plus a graphical LCD screen capable of simultaneous display of harmonics and waveform, Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) analysis, graphic phase diagrams, and transient event capture with a programmable threshold percentage.
Voltage Test Leads - Extech PQ3400 Series 3-Phase Power Analyzer/Datalogger
The Extech PQ3400 Series 3-Phase Power Analyzer/Datalogger includes a set of four test leads with alligator clips, but you have the choice to and an additional set of four voltage test leads with both alligator clips and plunger clips.
Clamp Probes - Extech PQ3400 Series 3-Phase Power Analyzer/Datalogger
The Extech PQ3400 Series 3-Phase Power Analyzer/Datalogger is compatible with Extech's PQ34 Series current clamp probes.
- PQ-34-2 - Includes one set of three 200A current clamp probes with 19mm jaw openings
- PQ-34-12 - Includes one set of three 1200A current clamp probes with 50mm jaw openings
Flexible Current Probes - Extech PQ3400 Series 3-Phase Power Analyzer/Datalogger
The Extech PQ3400 Series 3-Phase Power Analyzer/Datalogger can be used with a set of flexible current probes for high current measurements. The optional PQ-34-30 probe set includes three 3000A current clamp probes with a 600mm perimeter.
Featuring a large LED display and capable of full system analysis, the Extech PQ3400 Series 3-Phase Power Analyzer/Datalogger is capable of performing an on-site analysis and instantly displaying results. For the electrician who needs to keep extensive records, the PQ3450 and PQ3470 also allow for exporting of 30,000 sets of recorded data into the common Microsoft Excel format.
Features - Extech PQ3400 Series 3-Phase Power Analyzer/Datalogger
- Large backlit LCD screen allows for on-site analysis
- System analysis for up to 35 parameters
- Wide sampling rate range of two seconds to two hours
- Logs up to 30,000 readings for export in Microsoft Excel format
- Includes 2 GB SD memory card for data logging readings
- LCD screen allows for graphical harmonics and waveform display (PQ3470 model only)
Extech PQ3400 Series 3-Phase Power Analyzer/Datalogger Specifications
|Dimensions||4.92'' W x 8.86'' D x 2.52'' H|
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
When it comes to analyzing electrical systems, the Extech PQ3400 Series 3-Phase Power Analyzer/Datalogger is truly a cut above. Featuring a 35-parameter full system analysis and an easy-to-read backlit LED display, these data loggers are great for on-site analysis. For maintaining analysis records, these readings can be easily transferred to a PC with an SD card, where they can be easily imported with Microsoft Excel.