- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Global Maxima II Intensive Use Ergonomic Chair
The Global Maxima II intensive use ergonomic chair is designed to comfortably support a wide range of users for heavy applications. With a heavy gauge tubular steel frame and durable high performance fabrics, the chair is rated for users up to 350 pounds and 24/7 use. The Maxima has features like adjustable seat and back height, height adjustable arms, and a choice of two seat sizes. Scroll down to see more Global Maxima II intensive use ergonomic chair features and specifications.
This chair is no longer available.
Shop our most popular ergonomic chairs to find a great replacement.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Fabric and Leather Options
For maximum durability in heavy use applications, Global recommends Abbey and Presidio fabrics or the genuine leather/mock leather combo.
Grade 4. 100% nylon. Teflon coating.
Grade 4. 100% Nylon.
Grade 6. 100% Cordura nylon with teflon coating.
Grade 6. 100% Nylon with teflon coating.
Genuine Leather/Mock Leather Combo
Grade 7. 100% leather, 100% polyvinyl chloride
In addition to its durable construction, the Maxima II has a great set of ergonomic features. The Global Maxima's seat back has integrated lumbar support that height adjusts, so a user can place it where it works best. The seat also slides two inches to change the depth, and the seat cushion can be ordered in a 16" or 18" length to better fit an individual user. With a perma-mesh seat suspension, the chair dissipates impact to be comfortable to sit in for long periods. This makes it an ideal chair for intensive use applications for 24 hour call centers, air traffic control, and health care industries, etc.
Global Maxima II Intensive Use Ergonomic Chair Features
- Strong heavy gauge tubular steel frame
- Extra thick contoured foam seat and back cushions
- Integrated lumbar support and height adjustable back
- Seat with seat slider and perma-mesh seat suspension
- Smooth synchro-tilter mechanism
- Height and width adjustable arms
|High Back||Medium Back|
|Overall dimensions||26" W
|Seat height||18.5" - 22.5"||18.5" - 22.5"|
|Back height||27" - 30"||19" - 22"|
|Weight||77 lbs||72 lbs|
Download more information
The Maxima II is available in a medium or a high back.
The seat may be 16" or 18" deep; both have a 2" seat slider.