- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Global Pivotback Chair
Global Pivotback chair is a healthy new concept in seating with a patented ergonomic flex-back support system. This budget-friendly, ergonomic chair offers unique back action that follows the users motion, enhancing and encouraging natural spinal movement. The patented pivoting back provides exceptional support. Scroll down for more Global Pivotback features and specifications.
This chair is no longer available.
Shop our most popular ergonomic chairs to find a great replacement.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Global Pivotback Chair Models
You should note that this chair is available:
- DF-2356-3-LY18 High back multi-tilter with patented pivoting back support, infinite tilt lock, tilt tension adjustment, forward seat tilt and tilt lock and multi adjustable G1 arms
- DF-2357-3-LY18 Medium back multi-tilter with patented pivoting back support, infinite tilt lock, tilt tension adjustment, forward seat tilt with tilt lock, and multi adjustable G1 arms
ArmsPivotback's state of the art arm (G1) provides a full range of adjustments for computer use, ensuring arms can be positioned for keyboarding comfort, proper support and productivity. Arm options:
Arm slides away from seat
Arm moves up & down for keyboarding support
Armrest slides forward & back to position for body size
Articulates inward, aiming toward keyboard
Armrest slides over top of seat, narrowing arm spacing
Grade 3. 100% polyester.
Grade 3. 100% polypropylene.
Grade 3. 68% olefin, 32% polyester.
Global Pivotback chair is designed to work with your bodies natural anatomy for individuals concerned about back and lumbar support. The back of the chair features an impact resistant outer shroud for extra durability. This task chair ensures complete contact with a body in any sitting position and provides exceptional support while encouraging constant healthy movement of the back. Seat depth is variable so that it can be adjusted to comfortably to match the users leg length. Designed by leading chair designer Zooey Chu, this series offers exciting performance, appearance and value. See the options tab for more details.
Global Pivotback Chair Features
- Arms move up & down, and the armrests slide forward, back and pivot inward for customizable support
- Back design encourages movement while seated but provides constant contact to support the spine, discs and muscle structure in the back
- Adjustable seat depth lets the user move the seat cushion to match their leg length
|Overall dimensions||High back: 26" W x 25" D x 41" H
Mid back: 26" W x 25" D x 37" H
|Seat height||17-21" H|
|Seat dimensions||19" W x 17" D|
|Back dimensions||19" W x 20" H|
|Weight limit||250 lbs|
Download more information