- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Goldtouch Dynafly Monitor Arm
The Goldtouch Dynafly Monitor Arm offers modern style and ease of use for nearly any monitor. Capable of supporting displays from 5.5 lbs to 33 lbs, Goldtouch Dynafly Monitor Arms maintain easy fingertip adjustment thanks to an innovative push-forward compressible spring system that allows for quick, tool-free tension adjustment and smooth movement regardless of display weight. With a full 180° viewing angle and a rotation stop mechanism that helps prevent wall damage from over-rotation, the Dynafly is a flexible, attractive LCD arm solution that's as cost-effective as it is stable.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Goldtouch Dynafly Monitor Arm is available with either a clamp or bolt-through grommet mount.
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
Designed with exceptional ease of use, the Goldtouch Dynafly Monitor Arm lets you position your LCD displays at an angle that's comfortable. The Dynafly's contemporary design hides a strong, adjustable compressible spring counterbalance system, providing almost effortless movement and reliable monitor support for displays of nearly any size. The monitor's tilt angle and orientation are also easily changed to suit your needs, and a combination quick-release and anti-theft system let you move your monitor when you want to and keeps it secure when you don't.
With an excellent blend of form and function, the Goldtouch Dynafly Monitor Arm is a great way to help make your desk a more eye-friendly place to work at.
Goldtouch Dynafly Monitor Arm
- Convenient knob-adjust counterbalance mechanism allows for on-the-fly tension adjustment
- 150° rotation stop prevents damage from over-rotation
- Integral wire management keeps cables organized and out of the way
- Quick-detach and anti-theft system facilitates easy display installation while maintaining security
- Hex wrenches for fine adjustment store out of the way inside a magnetically-secured compartment
Goldtouch Dynafly Monitor Arm Specifications
|Height adjustment range||10.79'' - 22.87'' H|
|Depth adjustment range||20.55'' D|
|Weight capacity||5.5 lbs - 33 lbs|
|Display rotation range||360° display rotation range 150° pan range|
|Display tilt range||+90° to -40°|
Download more information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
As computer monitors continue to get larger, it's important to maintain an optimal viewing angle that doesn't strain the neck or eyes over the course of a long workday. The Goldtouch Dynafly Monitor Arm pairs modern style with a wide range of motion and a high weight capacity, perfect for workstations with larger displays. By using the Dynafly's 180° rotation range and fingertip height adjustment, it's easy to position your display right at eye level, at a distance and angle that will minimize long-term eye strain.