- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
HealthChair Ergonomic Medical/Dental Chair that Truly Fits YOUR Body!
All chair backs are designed to fit someone, but is that someone you? One size fits all never fits all. The HealthChair addresses this issue with an active back that adjusts to truly fit your body. Designed by a dentist, each of the chair back sections is independently adjustable for a perfect fit. In addition to extraordinary comfort, the Health Chair has been designed with the high quality construction and customizable features we've come to expect from a high end chair.
This chair is no longer available.
Shop our Most Popular Ergonomic Chairs to find a great replacement.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The HealthChair was designed by a dentist, tired of back pain, to meet the needs of someone who must sit all day, but who wants good back support. Crafted of memory foam, the HealthChair offers a soft, cushiony seat in your choice of durable, attractive and easy to clean ultraleather perfect for a health care environment. Click here to view your textile options.
Just check out how different the HealthChair is - most chairs are designed to fit the "average" body, but what is average? Surely a 5'2" woman has a different sized body than a 6' tall man? Is it realistic to expect the same chair back to fit both people comfortably? No it isn't. The HealthChair is unique because you don't have just one chair back, you have two, independently adjustable chair backs. Adjusting the HealthChair is easy - turn a knob to adjust each back, then push each of two buttons on the sides of the HealthChair and each seat back will move forward or back to fit YOUR body. That's all it takes!
The Medical/Dental HealthChair comes with arms specific to medical and dental applications. Each arm is different and the arm for your dominant arm is tilted forward and has a movable pad that can be moved forward and pivoted inward or out of the way. Arms are removable. Your chair can also be ordered without arms.
The HealthChair features:
- Spinal relief channel eliminates any pressure from your spine is incorporated into both the chair back and the chair lumbar support
- Independent adjustable lumbar support that:
- can be moved up or down
- can be adjusted forward or back with the touch of a button
- can be adjusted while seated
- rapid set technology
- Adjustable armrests (note arms choices are available)
- specially angled arm for support needs unique to the profession
- easily adjust up or down with the push of a button
- push a lever for easy width adjustment
- move forward and backwards
- can be angled inward or outward
- arms are removable
- constructed of easy to clean plastic and available with optional chrome trim
- optional memory foam pads (choose upholstered arm option) on arms for supreme comfort
- Optional timer reminds you to "take a break" or change your position. Even a minor change in position encourages greater blood flow and reduces muscle strain.
- Chair adjusts fast and easily making it an excellent option for multiple users
- Available with three different height cylinders to accomodate people of different heights
- Standard chair has an adjustable back tilt/rocking motion and tilt tension control. Medical chair does not.
- Weight limit: 250 lbs
- Chair weight: 58 lbs
- Chair ships fully assembled
- 7 year warranty
HealthChair height options -
- 120 mm cylinder - perfect for most people between 5 feet and 6 feet tall
- 80 mm cylinder - allows for a shorter height range for people 5 feet and under
- 140 mm cylinder - offers a higher height adjustment range for people over 6 feet tall
Dr. Booth at Silver Screen Dental uses this chair while servicing Invisalign customers and he recommends it to other dentists.
HealthChair Ergonomic Medical/Dental Chair that Truly Fits YOUR Body!
broken after 10 days
October 3, 2012
I rated this chair 5 stars when we FINALLY received it after waiting over 6 weeks for delivery. The Health Chair factory is very slow making these. HOWEVER, after only have the chair for 10 days, it now doesn't have the ability to raise up or down. The manufacturer is difficult to reach. Update: Human Solution escalated this issue to the owner of Health Chair. The owner of Health Chair is now taking care of this personally. Human Solution takes customer service very seriously.
ergnomic dental chair
September 19, 2012
Although it took quite a long time to get this chair, it was definitely worth the wait. Made well, very comfortable. Relieves back strain during long procedures.