Humanscale CPU600 CPU Holder
| Shop All Humanscale Products| Take a Tour
Selected But Not Shown
Your CPU holds precious data, so don't let life's little accidents get it down. Spills, bumps, and even flooding can kill a computer in a heartbeat, but with the introduction of the Humanscale CPU600 CPU Holder you can have your CPU mounted and out of the way, giving you one less thing to worry about at work.
The Humanscale CPU600 CPU Holder also features quick tool-free removal and replacement.
- Adjusts to fit CPUs 3.5" to 9" wide and 12" to 20" tall
- Supports CPUs up to 50 lbs
- Slides on nylon glides on 16" track using easy grasp handle
- Swivels 360° for complete access to cables and ports
- Remove CPU easily without tools using the quick track front bracket, making swap outs a snap
- Adjustable mounting plate ensures that the CPU is centered and balanced
- Contains 90% recycled content and is 100% recyclable; made predominantly of aluminum, steel, and polypropylene
|Required CPU width||3.6" - 9" W|
|Required CPU height||12" - 20" H|
|Weight Limit||50 lbs|
|Color||Black and silver|
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.
Are you sure you're finished customizing this product?
In many cases, we can offer bulk quantity discounts for purchases or smaller orders made over an extended period of time. Bulk deals are based on anticipated volume and the products you've selected. We can also provide you with brochures and swatches to assist in your purchasing decisions.
Swatch Request Form
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.