- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouch KeyboardHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Humanscale Diffrient Technology Light - DTECH1E
The Humanscale Diffrient Technology Light is a dual solution that offers high quality, energy efficient task lighting in combination with electrical outlets and optional data port for internet or LAN access in the base. Like all products designed by Niels Diffrient, the Technology Light combines form and function by offering clean lines, ease of use and unique functionality. Scroll down for more Diffrient Technology Lamp features and specifications.
Humanscale has discontinued this item.
The Humanscale Element Light is a great replacement.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Technology light can be ordered with a black or silver finish.
The standard base comes with two electrical outlets. There is also an option to include a CAT5 port for networking.
Base with CAT5 Port
A variety of fluorescent bulbs can be included with the Technology light.
- 18W, 3500, E26 standard
- 23W, 3500K
- 13W, 3500
- 9W, 3500K
- 18W, 2700K
- No bulb
The Humanscale Diffrient Technology Light offers convenient access to power and data ports on the desktop without the need for an electrician, unsightly wires or power strips. The Technology Light is ergonomically designed to provide the correct amount of light for the task at hand, reducing eyestrain, fatigue and other vision related problems. The Diffrient Lamp's additional benefits include easy adjustability and energy efficiency.
The Humanscale Diffrient Technology Lamp Features
- Perfect internal counterbalance and a design that is free of friction knobs and rigid joints, creating a feather-light movement for easy one-touch repositioning
- Two grounded outlets in the base; there's also an optional CAT5 data port for LAN or Internet
- 360° rotational and 140° vertical shade adjustability, and 360° base rotation for infinite adjustment capabilities
- E26 screw-in socket accepts a wide variety of bulbs
- Constructed of eco-friendly, 90% recycled and recyclable materials, plus 100% recycled and recyclable aluminum with a reinforced plastic reflector shade that cuts glare and stays cool
- Available in 2 colors: black or silver
- 5 year warranty
|Color temperature||3500 K|
|Hour life||10,000 hours|
|Power usage||18 or 23 watts equivalent to 75 watt incandescent bulb|
|Cord length||8 feet|
The Diffrient Technology Light ships with energy-efficient, 18 or 23 watts compact fluorescent bulbs that emit light equivalent to a 75 or 100 watt bulb. This lamp accepts:
- Compact fluorescent bulbs - up to 26 watts
- Incandescent bulbs - up to 60 watts
Download more information
Compact fluorescent bulbs use 25% of the energy of comparable incandescent lighting while giving off 75% less heat. In addition, this lamp is constructed primarily of 100% recycled aluminum, so it is also recyclable. This lamp is eligible for LEED credits (see LEED credit information).