- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Humanscale Diffrient Technology Light - DTECH1E
The Humanscale Diffrient Technology Light is a dual solution that offers high quality, energy efficient task lighting in combination with electrical outlets and optional data port for internet or LAN access in the base. Like all products designed by Niels Diffrient, the Technology Light combines form and function by offering clean lines, ease of use and unique functionality. Scroll down for more Diffrient Technology Lamp features and specifications.
Humanscale has discontinued this item.
The Humanscale Element Light is a great replacement.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Technology light can be ordered with a black or silver finish.
The standard base comes with two electrical outlets. There is also an option to include a CAT5 port for networking.
Base with CAT5 Port
A variety of fluorescent bulbs can be included with the Technology light.
- 18W, 3500, E26 standard
- 23W, 3500K
- 13W, 3500
- 9W, 3500K
- 18W, 2700K
- No bulb
These test stands offer a host of advanced options that make it suitable for a variety of testing situations. Selectable high and low force set points allow the unit to stop at force loads while providing digital displacement readout and digital output. Manually adjustable upper and lower limits restrict movement for precise testing. Standard (FGS-100PVH) and low speed (FGS-100PVH) models are available. These stands can be computer controlled with the RS232C interface, and have analog distance outputs as well, for graphing and analysis of data.
Shimpo FGS-100PVH Features
- User programmable set points: speed, distance and stop time
- Single cycle and continuous cycling capabilities
- High and low force set points are user selectable through RS232C interface or directly through DFS gauge
- Gauge overload protection
- Compatibility with nearly all manufacturers’ gauges
- All gauge functions can be communicated through the stand via RS232 interface
- Analog distance outputs
- Manually adjustable upper and lower limits
- All steel construction with a modular, compact design
- Vertical models, and standard and low speed models available
|Capacity||110 lb (50 kg)|
|Stroke||5.5" (140 mm)|
|Travel speed||FGS-100PVH: Adjustable: 1.57-15.74"/min (40-400 mm/min)
FGS-100PVL: Adjustable: 0.39-3.93"/min (10-100 mm/min)
|Display||Four digit LED, 0.41" high (10.5 mm). Reads in inches (0.01 resolution) or millimeters (0.1 resolution)|
|Power||120 VAC, 60 Hz|
|Weight||42 lb (19 kg)|