- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouch KeyboardHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Humanscale M4 Extended Length, Top Mounted Bracket, Clamp or Bolt-through Mount
This model of the Humanscale M4 LCD monitor arm features a top mounted bracket with 11.5" of vertical adjust with easy, finger tip adjustment of the gas actuated arms and a maximum depth adjustment range of 25.4". This model is available with your choice of a two-piece low profile clamp mount or a bolt-through the work surface mount. Humanscale M4 Monitor Arms are suitable for monitors up to 20 lbs in weight.
Humanscale has discontinued this item.
The Humanscale M8 Monitor Arm is a great replacement.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Two color options are available.
Two mount options are available for this extended monitor arm.
Bolt Through (BT)
Secures your M7 post to your work surface via a bolt.
Low profile two-piece clamp mount (LC)
Similar to the low-profile one piece but comes apart for "against the wall" applications where you can't slide a one piece mount into place.
This Humanscale M4 Monitor Arm model features a double link, extended reach arm mounted to the the top of a slim post and your choice of a bolt-through or a low profile clamp mount. The Humanscale M4 monitor arms are some of the most versatile and heavy duty monitor arms on the market and feature a reliable, modular design that provides for easy upgrading and a lifetime warranty to back it up. Unlike the Humanscale M7, the M4 links offer both vertical and horizontal adjustability, negating the need for additional height adjustment controls for most applications. The M4 is available with different mounts and options. Please see the Humanscale M4 Monitor Arm - Design Your Own page for the full menu of options.
The Humanscale M4 LCD Monitor Arm Features:
- Two links that are easily adjusted vertically and horizontally
- Clamp mount fits desks up to 2.5" thick
- 25.4" total range of depth adjustment. Depth range is reduced by 2" when the arm is at it's very highest or lowest height.
- 11.5" range of finger-tip height adjustment
- Accommodates monitors weighing between 5 and 20 lbs.
- 360° monitor rotation so monitor can be viewed in either portrait or landscape position
- 60° range of lateral and vertical monitor tilt for additional viewing adjustability
- Comes standard with both VESA 75mm and 100mm mounts. Special Viewsonic rectangular mounting place 200mm x 100mm is available. Apple monitor owners can order a MAC friendly mount directly from the Apple Store online. (click here for Cinema Display VESA mount adapter kit) (click here for 24" iMac Display VESA mount adapter kit)
- Made from 80% recycled and 95% recyclable material.
- 10-year warranty on gas cylinder. Lifetime warranty on all other components
The Humanscale M4 arm is available in two different finishes. Black and Silver are both standard colors.