- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Humanscale M/Flex Monitor Arm - Three Monitor Solution
The Humanscale M/Flex Monitor Arm offers an attractive, space-conscious solution for supporting multiple monitors on a single mount. This configuration allows for a customizable triple monitor setup and can be expanded to support up to six displays with ease. Single and double monitor configurations are also available. Designed with modularity in mind, Humanscale M/Flex Monitor Arms are elegant, easy to set up, and flexible enough to grow alongside your workstation.
These arm configurations are designed to accommodate three 24" displays with height adjustment along the mounting post. For custom configurations with different arm combinations, please call us at 1-800-531-3746 or chat with us online.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Two styles of arms are available with the M/Flex system - the Humanscale M2 and Humanscale M8.
- The M2 Monitor Arm's simple design features a low number of moving parts to improve durability without sacrificing stability. Fixed and dynamic M2 arms are available, with the fingertip-adjustable dynamic model featuring a reliable mechanical spring for easy counterbalancing. Both fixed and dynamic M2 arms support up to 20 lbs.
- The M8 Monitor Arm is an optimal choice for users who need the stability offered by the M2 for heavier displays. Dynamic M8 arms support monitors up to 40 lbs., while the fixed variants support monitors up to 60 lbs.
The Humanscale M/Flex Monitor Arm is available in three modern finishes. Select from polished aluminum with white trim, silver with gray trim, or black with black trim.
The Humanscale M/Flex Monitor Arm is designed to mount to a multitude of surfaces. Clamp, bolt-through, slatwall, c:scape and direct wall mounts are available. A combination clamp and bolt-through mount is also available.
12'' and 18'' high posts are available for the Humanscale M/Flex Monitor Arm, allowing for additional height adjustment along the post if desired.
Monitors attach directly to the Humanscale M/Flex Monitor Arm with a VESA plate adapter. Most monitors come with a standard 100 mm x 100 mm VESA adapter, but larger or older monitors may have different sizes. Please check with your monitor's manufacturer if you are unsure what size plate your display requires.
The Humanscale M/Flex Monitor Arm provides a unique monitor mounting solution that can grow alongside your workstation. A modular design allows for the system to expand from one to six monitors, using Humanscale's M2 and M8 monitor arm design, to offer a wide range of arm configurations. With a slick, modern aesthetic and several configuration options that let you use different arms for each display, the Humanscale M/Flex Monitor Arm is a perfect fit for the ever-evolving office.
Features - Humanscale M/Flex Monitor Arm - Three Monitor Solution
- Highly modular design allows for unparalleled expansion without sacrificing stability
- Stackable post supports up to six displays with a total weight of 120 lbs
- Configurable arms allow for custom configurations using Humanscale's M2 and M8 monitor arm technology
- Compact design lets you maximize usable desk space
- Available in modern polished aluminum with white trim, silver with gray trim, and black
- Clamp, bolt-through, c:scape, slatwall, hardwall, and combination clamp/bolt-through bases available
Humanscale M/Flex Monitor Arm - Three Monitor Solution Specifications
|Monitor arm style||Available as M2 or M8|
|Weight capacity||M2 bracket: 20 lbs
M8 bracket: 42 lbs
Post supports up to 120 lbs total
|VESA plate||75mm and 100mm
(larger plates are available)
|Frame finish||Available in silver, black or polished aluminum|
Download more information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
As the modern office continues to evolve, so do the requirements for ergonomically-friendly monitor arms. While one or even two monitors used to be the norm, many offices are finding that adding a third display further improves productivity. The Humanscale M/Flex Monitor Arm offers unparalleled flexibility in a single monitor arm system, capable of supporting a myriad of configurations thanks to customizable arms. A heavy duty mounting pole supports up to 120 lbs. total, and arms are easily added or removed, making the M/Flex a perfect fit for the dynamic workplace.