- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouch KeyboardHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Humanscale M4 Basic Monitor Arm - Top Mount, Choose Your Desk Mount
The Humanscale M4 Monitor Arm Basic is the simplest configuration of the top of the line M4 monitor arm and features a reliable, modular design for easy upgrading. The Humanscale M4 Monitor Arm links offer fingertip vertical and horizontal adjustability, negating the need for additional height adjustment controls. The Humanscale M4 Monitor Arms offer 14" of depth.
Humanscale has discontinued this item.
The Humanscale M8 Monitor Arm is a great replacement.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Humanscale M4 arm is available in two different finishes. Black and Silver are both standard colors.
Post Height* (distance from top of desk mount to top of post)
Bolt Through (BT)
Secures your M7 post to your work surface via a bolt.
Heavy Duty Clamp Mount (CM)
An extra secure clamp for heavy, multiple-monitor applications. Not necessary for a single monitor, even larger monitors.
Low profile two-piece clamp mount (LC)
Similar to the low-profile one piece but comes apart for "against the wall" applications where you can't slide a one piece mount into place.
Low profile one-piece clamp mount (LP)
Humanscale's clamp mounts are very secure. This is the most common clamp choice and is as suitable for multiple monitors as the other clamp mounts.
Direct Mount (DM)
Screws to the top of your work surface.
The Humanscale M4 Basic Monitor Arm Features:
- Incredibly easy to use
- Ideal ergonomic viewing
- 12" range of finger-tip height adjustment (order the M4 extended for adjustable depth too)
- Accomodates monitors weighing between 5 and 20 lbs.
- 360° monitor rotation so monitor can be viewed in either portrait or landscape position
- 60° range of lateral and vertical monitor tilt for additional viewing adjustability
- Comes standard with both VESA 75mm and 100mm mounts. Special Viewsonic rectangular mounting place 200mm x 100mm is available. Apple monitor owners can order a MAC friendly mount directly from the Apple Store online. (click here for Cinema Display VESA mount adapter kit) (click here for 24" iMac Display VESA mount adapter kit)
- Made from 80% recycled and 95% recyclable material.
- 10-year warranty on gas cylinder. Lifetime warranty on all other components