- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Idea at Work Dual Mouse-Forward Keyboard Tray
Idea at Work Dual Mouse-Forward Keyboard Tray is a pre-configured keyboard tray system that features the Idea at Work universal platform combined with dual mousing platforms. This allows for easy switching of hands or the use of more than one tool like a mouse, keypad, or small graphics tablet. The dual swivel-out mouse platforms are at the front end of the keyboard tray; this configuration is also a great solution for a multi-user workstation as it accommodates both right- and left-handed users.
Workrite has discontinued this item.
The WorkRite Advantage-Dual Keyboard Tray is a great replacement.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Polaris Lift-n-Lock Arm: AKP115 features a low profile design in a lever-free mechanism. This articulating arm features a tilt range of -15°/+10° and a height adjustment range of 6" from level with the work surface to up to 6" below it. This model is available with either an 18" or 21" track.
Models: PLP-66 and PLP-67
Keynetix Single Paddle Arm: AKP45 offers a one touch keyboard mechanism with rock solid performance. This arm has a tilt range of -15°/+15° with an easy one touch adjustment for both height and tilt. Adjusts from level with work surface to up to 6" below. Available with either 18" or 21" track.
Models: KEY-61 and KEY-62 - We recommend this arm for most users
Keynetix2 Dual Paddle Arm: AKP75 offers two paddles for tilt and height control as well as a greater height adjustment range of 9 1/2" to accommodate up to 2 1/2" above the work surface to 7" below the track. The tilt range is -15°/+15°, and this mechanism is available with either an 18" or 21" track.
Models: 2KEY-66 and 2KEY-67
Keynetix2 Dual Paddle Extended Reach Arm: AKP85 is perfect for users who have a sit to stand workstation. The keyboard tray comes with a full 12" height adjustment range that will extend up to 7" above a main work surface or go as low as 5" below the work surface. This arm features a tilt range of -15°/+15°, and the track length is either 21" or 24".
Models: 2STS-67 and 2STS-57
The Idea at Work Dual Mouse-Forward Keyboard Tray offers a wide platform so users can mouse on the right or left side of the keyboard. To move a mouse to either side, simply slide the keyboard left or right on the platform to change the mousing surface from one side to the other. Since this keyboard tray offers a single surface, a full-length gel wrist rest comes standard with the system for extra comfort and support.
Idea at Work In-Line Mouse Keyboard Tray Features
- One piece phenolic keyboard platform with dual swivel-out mouse surfaces and a cable management system
- Dual mousing surfaces quickly slide into position or slide underneath the keyboard platform when not in use
- Non-skid surface pads prevent keyboard movement
- This keyboard tray design works well with most workcenter configurations, including 90° corners with the use of a corner sleeve (available in the Accessories tab)
- Four mechanisms (the articulating arm that controls the movement of your platform) shown in the Options tab provide at least -15°/+10° tilt and are available in three track lengths; the AKP115 offers -15°/+10° of tilt
- Lycra gel palm rest is easy to clean and removable, so this platform will work with shaped keyboards such as the Microsoft or Adesso Natural shaped keyboards
|Tilt Range (varies by mechanism)||at least -15°/+10°
(meets ANSI/BIFMA standards)
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
Download more information
June 20, 2009
The keyboard platform is not ideal--each of the 2 mouse platforms are about an inch below the keyboard tray which is a big difference when moving user's hands--as close to the same height would be preferable. The ability to rotate the platforms is nice, but the platforms and the keyboard tray itself need more space (I use a mouse, a Contour Shuttle Pro, a handheld Philips microphone, and need as much as space as possible to put things down and use them without stretching my arms way out). The rubber edge does prevent the mouse from flying on the side arms. Watch the keyboard arm--I got the 85 which extends above the table, but only at an angle--the higher it goes, the further from the table it gets which is an awkward and poor design. Ideally, the keyboard arm should extend north and south in a straight direction so you are always at the same distance from the monitors and work surface, rather than getting further from the monitors the taller you are. I will try to see if I can swap it out.