- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouch KeyboardHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Idea at Work Mouse Over Keyboard Tray
The Idea at Work Dual Mouse Over Keyboard Tray is an all-inclusive preconfigured keyboard tray and mousing platform system. With a 20 1/2'' keyboard surface and generously sized 10 1/4'' diameter mouse platform that adjusts over the keyboard platform and easily switches to accommodate both right and left-handed users, this is a keyboard solution that is geared to most users and work areas. There are several mechanisms available to further customize the keyboard tray system's range of height adjustment. Please note that if you wish to install the Idea at Work Mouse Over Keyboard Tray System we recommend adding a corner sleeve.
Workrite has discontinued this item.
The WorkRite Glide Keyboard Tray is a great replacement.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Read about the different options to see which will work best with your workspace.
Polaris Lift-n-Lock Arm: PLP-1 or PLP-3 features a low-profile design in a lever-free mechanism. This articulating arm features a tilt range of -15°/+10° and a height adjustment range of 6", from level with the work surface to 6" below it. This model is available with an 18" or 21" track.
Keynetix Single Paddle Arm: KEY-1 or KEY-28 offers a one touch keyboard mechanism with rock solid performance. This arm has a tilt range of -15°/+15°, with easy one-touch adjustment for height and tilt. Adjustment ranges from level with work surface to 6" below. Available with either 18" or 21" track. We recommend this arm for most users.
Keynetix2 Dual Paddle Arm: 2KEY-1 or 2KEY-3 offers two paddles for tilt and height control for a maximum adjustment range of 9 1/2", from 2 1/2" above the work surface to 7" below the track. The tilt range is -15°/+15° and this mechanism is available with either an 18" or 21" track.
Keynetix2 Dual Paddle Extended Reach Arm: 2STS-5 or 2STS-55 is perfect for users who use a sit-to-stand workstation. The keyboard tray has 12" height adjustment range that will extend up to 7" above a main work surface and as low as 5" below the work surface. This arm features a tilt range of -15°/+15°, and the track is available in either 21" or 24".
The Idea at Work Mouse Over Keyboard Tray has a versatile design that pairs well with one of four different mechanisms. For those who don't know, the "mechanism" is the arm that controls the movement of your platform. The mouse platform swivels and tilts independently from the keyboard tray platform, providing maximum adjustability for users typing and mousing on an ergonomic keyboard tray at a variety of workstations. The Idea at Work Mouse Over Keyboard Tray is a great option for those looking to increase the ergonomic functionality of their workspace.
Features - Idea at Work Mouse Over Keyboard Tray
- One-piece comfort plus platform design provides a smooth, snag-free surface that will not interfere with your clothing or knees
- Rigid, lightweight platform mounts on steel mechanism with durable powder coated finish
- Ambidextrous design allows for switching the 10 1/4'' mouse platform to right or left side quickly and without any tools
- Mouse platform swivels and tilts +/-20°
- Non-skid surface pads keep keyboard stationary while typing and adjusting tray
- Includes a Lycra gel palm rest and cable management system
- Your choice of track lengths to accommodate installation on most work surfaces
Download more information
|Tilt Range||At least -15°/+10°
(varies by mechanism)
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|