- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouch KeyboardHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Remote Office Ergonomics Assessment
A remote office ergonomics assessment is available worldwide and is a good solution for those who are not near an Ergonomic Consultant who can provide an on-site assessment. An Ergonomist will email you a form, call you to help complete the form and ask you further questions (30 minute call), then send you an assessment checklist report with recommendations. It helps if you can send us a digital photo of your workstation. Your assessment concludes with a second phone call (15 minute call) where we explain your assessment report, provide some coaching and training, then answer any questions. A Certified Professional Ergonomist with over 10 years of office ergonomics experience reviews all assessment reports to make sure you receive the highest quality possible.
Would you rather have an Ergonomist visit you? If you are interested in getting a quote for an on-site assessment, please see our Ergonomic Assessments and Consulting Services information page.
We offer Remote Assessments as an option for people that don't live near an area served by our extensive network of industry Ergonomics Professionals, Human Factors Specialists, Occupational Therapists and Physical Therapists. Remote Assessments can effectively be administered worldwide as long as you have access to the internet. We also offer ergonomic training webinars if you have a high speed internet connection. If you would prefer to have a specialist visit to perform an on-site ergonomics presentation, please fill out our ergonomic assessment inquiry form.
What is a Remote Assessment?
Our virtual Office Ergonomic Assessments utilizes a method where the employee completes a brief two page questionnaire and provides digital images of their work area. Then an ergonomics professional assesses and provides recommendations based upon the questionnaire and images provided. We work with the employee and the management team to provide cost effective recommendations for an optimal workstation. We will advise management and employee if a virtual assessment is not applicable due to the input provided during our initial conversation with the employee and the nature or level of employee discomfort. In this case, we will not charge for the remote assessment and will recommend to management that an on-site evaluation be performed for this employee.
Cost for the remote assessment is per employee. Lead time is approximately 1 week. You will be contacted to set an appointment.Value comes in many forms; a comfortable work environment provides on-going value and increases productivity. We have developed a method for assisting employers in their efforts to meet the needs of their remote employees at the same time maintaining fiscal responsibility. For situations where an on-site evaluation is impractical, we offer an assessment technique that takes advantage of the digital world in which we live.
Providing for the comfort and health of your employees has been demonstrated to improve employee moral, reduce sick days and worker's compensation claims and increase productivity. We work with your employee and management team to provide recommendations for an optimal workstation specific to the needs of the employee. Employee coaching is also provided remotely via a phone call and a report.
If you are a consultant and are interested in being a part of The Human Solution network, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Some research reports supporting the value of an ergonomic office environment:
Furniture Increasing Productivity - Suggestions from Dr. Jerome J Congleton PE, CPE discussing workstation evaluation for call center applications.
State of Washington Study - Originally published in the Monday Morning Quarterback.
IRS Study Summary - The IRS service center in Cincinnati, OH reported a decrease in medical expenses, lost workdays and reduced training costs using Neutral Posture chairs.