- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Innovative EVO Dual Pole Monitor Arm 5801
The Innovative EVO Dual Pole Monitor Arm 5801 provides a sleek and sturdy solution for suspending two monitors above the work surface. This slim, modern and efficient dual monitor arm supports two monitors weighing up to 20 lbs. each. EVO Dual Pole Monitor Arms help users de-clutter their work surface and create a healthier working environment. This system offers easy height, tilt, rotate and pivot monitor adjustments, allowing users to place their monitors at a comfortable position to avoid strain on the back, neck, shoulders and eyes. The arm's cable management system will help keep desktops looking clean and professional.
Innovative has discontinued this item.
Click here to choose the Innovative Switch Dual LCD Monitor Arm, a similarly priced dual monitor arm, or the Innovative Dual EVO Mount Monitor Arm, an arm with similar functionality, instead.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Innovative EVO Pole Monitor Arm is available in a Black or Silver finish.
The Innovative EVO Dual Pole Monitor Arm 5801 is designed to hold two monitors above your desktop surface. This sleek and easy to adjust dual monitor arm system provides a simple and effective way to position your display at a healthy and comfortable position and height. The Innovative EVO Dual Pole Monitor Arm can hold up to two 20 lbs. monitors and offers easy height, tilt, pivot and rotate adjustment. This slim monitor arm easily mounts to a variety of work surfaces with included clamp, grommet and bolt mounts.
Features - Innovative EVO Dual Pole Monitor Arm 5801
- Minimal installation process
- Vertical adjustment of dual arms arm on one pole
- Fingertip adjustments include monitor pivot, tilt, landscape-to-portrait rotation and quick release
- Supports monitors weighing up to 20 lbs
- Integrated cable management
- 75mm and 100mm VESA mount included
- Includes clamp, grommet and bolt mounts
Innovative EVO Dual Pole Monitor Arm 5801 Technical Specifications
|Monitor tilt||90 degrees up, 20 degrees down from center|
|Landscape to portrait|
|Monitor compatibility||VESA 75 mm & 100 mm|
|Monitor weight||Up to 20 lbs|
|Warranty||10 year manufacturer warranty|
Download more information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Sometimes one computer monitor just isn't enough. If you're working with two monitors, it's important to place both monitors at a comfortable position to avoid strain and pain that can come with leaning and shifting to view your screen. The Innovative EVO Dual Pole Monitor Arm 5801 provides a simple and efficient way to position and reposition your monitors at the healthiest and most comfortable point above your desktop work surface. The EVO Dual Pole Monitor Arm also provides a strong weight capacity and a unique cable management system for a durable and clean dual monitor arm solution.
Set screw issue
February 1, 2013
I had trouble setting up the monitor arm because it would not tighten the collar that held the arms to the pole, causing everything to slide down the pole. Customer service was very responsive, which has made me rate this product at 4 stars instead of 3. By the time I got the set screw unstuck, it was almost stripped. Although it held the monitor arms up, the entire collar would still rotate on the pole instead of turning at the joint when I moved a monitor. I told the customer service person this and, without me asking, she arranged for the manufacturer to send me an entirely new collar and set screw. Wonderful customer service.