Innovative 9232 Light Duty Pole Mount
Selected But Not Shown
Mount your tablet or LCD screen at the best working height for you and your customers and see what ergonomics can do for you in terms of comfort and productivity.
With the Innovative 9232 Light Duty Pole Mount, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation iPads are lifted and secured for more ergo-friendly work in an instant. Ideal for commercial and office environments, it comes with two different mounting options and a lightweight design, and can be easily transitioned from one surface to another thanks to its organizing integrated cable management system.
The mount includes a lock and key for extra security and the ability to block access to the Home button. This is secure, steadfast ergonomics at work for you.
- Tilts easily with the touch of a hand
- Features a tilt function on every model
- Works with the Innovative Secure iPad Holder
- Integrated cable management kit for wire organization
- Thru-desk and desk clamp mounts
- Compatible with 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation iPads
- Pole is 14" tall
|Weight capacity||10 lbs|
|VESA mount compatibility||75mm & 100mm VESA|
|Mounting options||Clamp (up to 2" of desktop thickness) or desk-thru (up tp 1.8" of desktop thickness)|
|Color||Powder coated black|
The Innovative 9232 Light Duty Pole Mount is available with two mounting options: a clamp mount or a thru-desk mount.
The Innovative 9232 Light Duty Pole Mount can be paired with an Innovative Secure iPad Holder.
The Innovative Secure iPad Holder can be purchased by itself, or with a variety of mounting options. Be sure to visit our other pages, including the Innovative Secure iPad Holder with Wall Mount and the Innovative Secure iPad Holder with Through-Counter Mount.
Innovative Office Products warrants that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship. Innovative will repair or replace, at its discretion, any defective product without charge (shipping charges excluded) for a period of 10 years after the original date of sale, unless the product damage resulted from buyer abuse, misuse or negligence. Exceptions to the 10 year warranty are:
- Bild® motorized column: 1 year
- Busby® USB monitor arm mount: 1 year
- Winston Workstation®: 5 years
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.
Are you sure you would like to add this configuration to your cart? if you change your mind, you can edit your options on the cart page.
In many cases, we can offer bulk quantity discounts for purchases or smaller orders made over an extended period of time. Bulk deals are based on anticipated volume and the products you've selected. We can also provide you with brochures and swatches to assist in your purchasing decisions.
Swatch Request Form
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.