- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouch KeyboardHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Innovative 7500 Deluxe LCD Radial Arm w/Internal Cable Management
The Innovative 7500 Deluxe LCD Radial Arm offers an excellent range of motion while keeping your flat panel monitor securely mounted above a work surface. The extra long reach of 27 inches works well, especially on deep work surfaces. Additionally, the 7500 can fold all the way back to the post when you want your monitor out of the way. This system comes with 6 different mounts for mounting flexibility; scroll down to see more features and specifications.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Innovative 7500 Deluxe LCD Radial Arm w/Internal Cable Management is available in four different models (monitor widths may vary).
- 7500-500: accommodates a monitor that is 2-13 lbs
- 7500-800: accommodates a monitor that is 6-21 lbs
- 7500-1000: accommodates a monitor that is 7-27 lbs
- 7500-HD-1500: accommodates a monitor that is 13.5-44 lbs
The Innovative 7500 Deluxe LCD Radial Arm w/Internal Cable Management is available in Silver, Linen White or Vista Black. Please note that arms with Busby mounts are not available in linen white.
The Innovative 7500 Deluxe LCD Radial Arm w/Internal Cable Management can be ordered with a standard FLEXmount or the Innovative Busby USB Hub Mount. Select the mount that best fits your mounting and accessory needs.
- FLEXmount: includes mounting options for desk clamp, thru-desk, wall, reverse wall, grommet hole, and side bolt mounts
- Busby: includes mounting options for desk clamp, grommet hole, and bolt-through mounts with an integrated 4-port powered USB 2.0 hub
Position your monitor exactly where you need it and free up valuable desk real estate with this articulating LCD monitor arm from Innovative Office Products. Your monitor will float above a work surface and repositioning requires just one hand.
Features - Innovative 7500 Deluxe LCD Radial Arm
- Cable management conceals wires within arm for clean appearance
- Added security prevents your monitor arm from tipping over or slipping off desk
- VESA 75mm/100mm compatible (100mm x 200mm available)
- Includes FLEXmount with six mounting options: desk clamp, thru-desk, wall, reverse wall, grommet hole and side bolt
- Innovative Busby Mount upgrade provides 4 convenient powered USB 2.0 ports with clamp, grommet, and bolt-through mount options (available in black or silver only)
- Approved to AFRDI Standard 126:2001, Level 3
- Available in silver, linen white and vista black (glossy white is available as the iLift which is listed separately)
Model Weight Capacity:
- 7500-500 accommodates 2-13 lbs
- 7500-800 accommodates 6-21 lbs
- 7500-1000 accommodates 7-27 lbs
- 7500-1500 accommodates 13.5-42 lbs
Warranty - The Innovative 10 Year Guarantee
- Innovative Office Products warrants that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship. Innovative will repair or replace, at its discretion, any defective product without charge (shipping charges excluded) for a period of 10 years (exception: 1 year for Busby®, 5 years for Winston Workstation®, 1 year for Bild® motorized column and 3 years for Tablik®) after the original date of sale, unless the product damage resulted from Buyer abuse, misuse or negligence.
Download more information
|Vertical range||18" (+/- 9" from horizontal location)|
|Depth extension||27" of full depth extension;
arm collapses to about 3"
|Rotation||360° rotation at 3 joints|
Innovative 7500 Deluxe LCD Radial Arm w/Internal Cable Management
thoughts on monitor arm
April 23, 2012
product is as advertised, so far have purchased probably 20 of these and no problems with any.
August 24, 2011
product is very good, holds up well however overpriced
May 30, 2011
professional quality. I'm a television commercial storyboard artist. Got a Cintique 21" monitor on my 7500-1500 arm and it has held up for a year and a half of daily use, constantly adjusting its position. would definately buy again. minor complaint, the plastic 'cable management covers' fall off. they are the only poorly-designed bit. i'd zip tie them on, but the parallel arms change the thickness (relative to one another) as arm goes up and down. still give it a five star rating.
Ideal For Heavy Monitors and Monitor / Computers (ie 27" iMac)
January 10, 2011
I was a little hesitant at first to mount my 27" iMac and thought that a computer / monitor of this weight would most certainly be unstable. After the easy setup of this arm I was pleasantly surprised that I had to reduce the tension in the arm because it wanted to keep pulling it upward! The mounting mechanism for this arm is undoubtedly hardcore. I have complete faith that my iMac will be safe and secure and am 100% happy with this product.
Wouldn't hang my reputation on anything less
May 18, 2010
This is "the" arm, a central supporting member of my music/digital imaging workstation; marrying a 27 lb iMac to the SolidStand (solidstand.com) that my Roland RD-700GX sits on. This is a work of art - call the phone number and you can talk to engineering or support in Easton PA - the packing alone is impressive in it's precision and elegance - after extensive research this is the ONLY thing I'd hang a couple grand of computer with a couple grand more of software, over a couple grand of piano with, and my reputation on - period.