- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Kinesis Advantage2 LF Contoured Linear Feel USB Keyboard for PC and MAC
The Kinesis Advantage2 LF Contoured Linear Feel KB600LF USB Keyboard for PC and MAC features the same contoured design of the standard Kinesis Advantage2 while adding smooth-feeling "linear feel" Cherry MX Red switches. Replacing the tactile switches of the other Advantage2 keyboards, Kinesis Advantage2 LF Contoured Linear Feel Keyboards give you an even more consistent and comfortable typing experience. For those looking for even more macro memory or dual QWERTY/DVORAK legends, be sure to take a look at the Kinesis Advantage QWERTY/DVORAK and Kinesis Advantage Silver models as well.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Kinesis Advantage2 LF Contoured Linear Feel USB Keyboard for PC and MAC is fully compatible with Kinesis foot switches. These convenient foot switches are available in either single action or triple action models.
- Single Action Foot Switch [FS007RJ11] - This simple, textured foot pedal can be programmed to provide quick and easy access to common keyboard functions. Compatible with all Kinesis Advantage2 keyboards, this foot pedal can be anchored to the floor with the included self-adhesive hook and loop tab.
- Triple Action Foot Switch [FS006TAF] - The triple action pedal provides even more functionality for your Kinesis Advantage2 keyboard. This pedal can be configured to activate any user-defined macro or keystroke.
Free Ergonomic Mouse Pad
This Humanscale Ergonomic Mouse Pad provides both a smooth, soft mousing surface and puts a great ergonomic workstation reference right at your fingertips. Purchase the Kinesis Advantage2 LF Contoured Linear Feel USB Keyboard for PC and MAC and receive an ergonomic mouse pad, absolutely free!
With a design based on years of ergonomic research and independent testing, the Kinesis Advantage2 LF Contoured Linear Feel KB600LF USB Keyboard for PC and MAC features a pair of concave key wells and a vertical key layout designed to reduce hand and finger extension by encouraging a more relaxed hand position while typing. This distinct design helps reduce repetitive stress injury and prevent the awkward, stressful positioning associated with many keyboards that results in workstation discomfort. An integrated two-port USB hub also allows for the easy addition of accessories such as separate numeric keypads and foot switches. The keyboard also replaces the standard underlying key switches with ones that remove the tactile "bump," providing a smoother keystroke feel and more consistent activation force.
Features - Kinesis Advantage2 LF Contoured Linear Feel USB Keyboard for PC and MAC
- "Linear feel" switch technology provides a smooth, consistent keystroke action with a 45 gm activation force and no "tactile peak"
- Concave key wells and 20 degree lateral-tilt design encourage a relaxed typing posture that prevents hand and finger extension by accommodating the different lengths of your fingers rather than forcing them to curl up and extend forward
- Vertical key layout repositions keys in vertical columns designed around the natural range of motion of your fingers
- Function keys have been repositioned to improve accessibility while using alphanumeric keys
- Integrated palm support and reduced physical footprint improves typing posture, reduces wrist extension and allows for closer placement of your mouse
- Embedded 10 key function reduces need to reach outward to access numeric keys and can be activated with optional foot switch; the Kinesis Low-Force Numeric Keypad is available for users preferring a separate numerical keypad
- Programmable onboard memory allows for remapping of keys and macro recording and can be switched between QWERTY and DVORAK layouts (keyboard only features QWERTY legend)
Kinesis Advantage2 LF Contoured Linear Feel USB Keyboard for PC and MAC Specifications
|Dimensions||Keyboard - 16.5'' W x 8'' D x 2.9'' H; USB cable - 6'|
|Compatibility||Compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS 8.6 and higher, Linux, Android|
Video Review - Kinesis Advantage2 LF Contoured Keyboard
See the Kinesis Advantage2 LF Contoured Keyboard in action!
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
We've always loved the Kinesis Advantage for its unique contoured design, but the Kinesis Advantage2 LF Contoured Linear Feel USB Keyboard for PC and MAC takes it to the next level. Although very similar, the new Linear Feel model replaces the Cherry MX Brown switches used in the Kinesis Advantage and Kinesis Advantage Pro and replaces them with smooth-typing Cherry MX Red switches. These switches remove the tactile "bump" normally felt when typing on a mechanical keyboard, resulting in a less force being required to type and overall smoother operation on each keystroke. This increased ease of typing will certainly be noticeable with heavy use, which makes the Kinesis Advantage Contoured Linear Feel Keyboard an ideal ergonomic keyboard for gamers and heavy typists.
Kinesis Advantage2 LF Contoured Linear Feel USB Keyboard for PC and MAC
Great keyboard! Well worth the effort and investment
March 19, 2014
This is a very well designed keyboard. The Advantage layout is a proven design of Kinesis and after using it for a month, I appreciate the work they've done with it. Given the unique design, there may be a bit of a struggle when you first use it, often you will be pressing the wrong keys, but you'll eventually adjust and recover your typing speed after a month or so. With proper use, my wrist pain has been minimized so I would recommend this for professional use. The linear keys are also very welcome reducing stress on the keypresses and the hardware based macros are also very useful particularly for programming. The only minor thing that detracts from this keyboard would be the seemingly shoddy top function keys especially in comparison with the mechanical switches used with the rest of the keyboard.