- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Knoll Adjustable Vertical Sling CPU Holder
The Knoll Adjustable Vertical Sling CPU Holder lets you mount your CPU to the underside of your desktop, freeing up valuable space on the floor and on top of your workstation. The adjustable computer tower holder is made of a flexible woven vinyl-coated polyester that ventilates your CPU, and keeping the tower off the ground keeps it cool and less likely to collect dust. Also available in a 16-gauge steel Metal CPU Holder, the Knoll Adjustable Vertical Sling CPU Holder slides along a 17'' track and features 360 degrees of swivel, giving you easy access to ports in the back.Read More...
The Knoll Adjustable Vertical Sling CPU Holder is made of durable woven vinyl-coated polyester for a strong computer tower holder that can hold up to 60 lbs. while keeping your tower ventilated and clean. Adjustable for a wide range of computer towers, Knoll CPU holders can attach to virtually any work surface to maximize both desktop and leg space.
Features - Knoll Adjustable Vertical Sling CPU Holder
- Hanging vertical CPU holder slides along 17'' track with 360° of swivel for easy access
- Adjusts to accommodate computer towers 2.5'' w x 8''h up to 64'' perimeter
- Features hefty 75 lbs. weight capacity
- Flexible woven vinyl-coated polyester sling keeps CPU ventilated and clean
|Minimum CPU size||2.5'' W and 8'' H'' W|
|CPU height||64'' total diameter|
|Weight capacity||75 lbs|
|Track length||17'' L|
Disclaimer: We do not accept cancellations or order revisions for any Knoll items ordered. See Knoll's No Cancellations or Revisions Policy for details.
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The Knoll Adjustable Vertical Sling CPU Holder is a great addition to any workstation, but it's an especially vital accessory to a height-adjustable desk. Not only does it give you all the benefits of a hanging CPU holder, with a sit-stand desk, it also keeps wires and cables from pulling out of their ports when using your desk's height adjustment capabilities.