- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Knoll Adjustable Vertical Metal CPU Holder
The Knoll Adjustable Vertical Metal CPU Holder clears up desktop and floor space by mounting your computer tower to the underside of almost any workstation. This adjustable CPU mount gives you easy access to ports in the back with its 360 degrees of rotation and features ventilation holes to keep your computer tower cool while in use. Also available in a woven vinyl-coated polyester Sling CPU Holder, the Knoll Adjustable Vertical Metal CPU Holder mounts via the included track to any desktop 18.5'' or deeper.Read More...
The Knoll Adjustable Vertical Metal CPU Holder is made of rigid 16-gauge steel to hold computer towers up to 60 pounds, and also features ventilation holes to keep the tower cool. This strong, versatile CPU mount also slides along a 17.75'' track and rotates 360°, keeping your equipment easily accessible while also freeing up valuable desktop space on top and leg space underneath.
Features - Knoll Adjustable Vertical Metal CPU Holder
- Vertically hanging computer tower holder with ventilation holes keeps CPU well ventilated and clean while maximizing leg space
- Mounts to almost any work surface 18.5'' or deeper, sliding along a 17.75'' track with 360° of swivel for easy access to ports
- Accommodates equipment 6'' to 10'' wide and 14'' to 24'' high
- Rigid 16-gauge steel construction features a hefty 60 lbs. weight capacity
|CPU width||Accommodates 6'' - 10'' W|
|CPU height||Accommodates 14'' - 24'' W|
|Weight capacity||60 lbs|
|Track length||17.75'' L|
Disclaimer: We do not accept cancellations or order revisions for any Knoll items ordered. See Knoll's No Cancellations or Revisions Policy for details.
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
A heavier duty model of Knoll's Sling CPU Holder, the Knoll Adjustable Vertical Metal CPU Holder is a sturdy way to keep your computer tower off the ground at a traditional workstation. As an added bonus for height-adjustable sit-stand desk users, it also allows the CPU to travel up and down with your desktop, keeping wires and cables safe and secure in their ports along the way.