- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Knoll Cyclone Dining Table
Isamu Noguchi first conceived the Knoll Cyclone Dining Table in 1953 as a metal wire and wood rocking stool, but it soon evolved into this sculptural-based dining table. Knoll has reintroduced the design of these Cyclone Tables in collaboration with the Naguchi Foundation, and the result is a meticulous production from his original drawings. Knoll Cyclone Dining Tables are available in either a black or white laminate top, and are also available at side table height as the Knoll Cyclone Side Table.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Noguchi Cyclone Table is available in two top sizes, a 36" table top or a 42" table top.
Noguchi Tables come with a natural birch edge, 0.8" thick laminated top in your choice of black or white.
Large items like this one are shipped via freight truck directly from the manufacturer. Knoll offers free freight delivery to any commercial location with a loading dock that is accessible to a 53' trailer. If you do not have access to a loading dock, or if your items are being delivered to a residence, we are required to first ship the items to a local white glove delivery agent for assembly and inside delivery. If you are purchasing more than one item, we are able to offer discounted pricing on white glove assembly and delivery. Please call 1-800-531-3746 for details.
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
At the suggestion of Hans Knoll, the Knoll Space Cyclone Dining Table was born in 1957 from Isamu Naguchi's smaller wire and wood table, which itself had evolved from a rocking stool Noguchi had envisioned four years earlier. The result is a beautiful laminate top with a natural birch edge sitting atop a steel wire sculpture with cast iron base. These playfully-designed Noguchi Cyclone Tables are perfect for any dining setting.
Features - Knoll Cyclone Dining Table
- Sculptural base is a chrome-plated steel wire column set into a cast iron, black textured powder-coated base
- Available in a black or white laminate top finish with natural birch edge
- Features a signature plate under the table top with KnollStudio logo and Isamu Noguchi's signature
- Greenguard Certified
Knoll Cyclone Dining Table Specifications
|Table top diameter||36" - 42"|
|36" table weight||89 lbs|
|42" table weight||97 lbs|
Disclaimer: We do not accept cancellations or order revisions for any Knoll items ordered. See Knoll's No Cancellations or Revisions Policy for details.
Download more information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The designs of Isamu Noguchi can be seen in many arenas; he designed sets for the New York Ballet, large public sculptures, and furniture for many different manufacturers, including, of course, Knoll's Cyclone Dining Table. In fact, it was Hans Knoll who convinced Naguchi to enlarge his Cyclone Table to dining table size in 1957. Its playful design will enliven your dinner conversations for years to come.